Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when Ryanair are funny on twitter, shame they are an awful company!

What's everyone's F1 plans for the weekend then? I'm looking forward to watching it all seen as it doesn't clash with the football. Also loving all the Carlos and Fernando attention

Reactions: 5

What's everyone's F1 plans for the weekend then? I'm looking forward to watching it all seen as it doesn't clash with the football. Also loving all the Carlos and Fernando attention
I'm boxing up my house to move probably be more eventful that the grand prix

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I might watch it and like you not affect the footie on Saturday. Not that it's might playing but it's the FA Cup final so gotta watch.
Just hope race is interesting and well no point me putting the next bit, as you know will win 🫤 maybe hope will win

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am still hoping for a Sunday miracle. Don’t even care who wins as long as it’s not a RB driver (fine I’m ok with Checo winning).

Reactions: 7
So is it bad I’m excited by the rain forecast for today and tomorrow 😂
No I am as well! Shame the rain last week had no effect as you still couldn’t overtake.
I can’t see anyone else winning though unless Max & Checo recreate 2016!

Yeah. And someone could always take Max out.
At least it gives the others a fighting chance. The fact that they’ve all been given an extra set of inters means the rain must be a pretty sure thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The lightening in the background!! We are deffo getting a rain quali and probably a rain race too

Reactions: 4
Martin Brundle looks like he’s lost weight, his jacket was hanging off him. Hope he is ok

Ben Chilwell was polite on the grid walk even thanking Martin Brundle for having him. And Neymar stopped for a chat. Nice to see! That Bridgerton actress who was so rude can take note.

Ben Chilwell was polite on the grid walk even thanking Martin Brundle for having him. And Neymar stopped for a chat. Nice to see! That Bridgerton actress who was so rude can take note.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones praised Martin too. They should be respectful he's only doing his job. Plus I'm sure the England players Mum's will tell them off 🤣😂
Bit of excitement in the race, did not last too long. Mercs going well. Charles fighting well too. Poor Lando.

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones praised Martin too. They should be respectful he's only doing his job. Plus I'm sure the England players Mum's will tell them off 🤣😂
Bit of excitement in the race, did not last too long. Mercs going well. Charles fighting well too. Poor Lando.
Crying forever over Lando today. I don’t even know if I’ll watch his interview because I can just already picture his sad sad face
The bar for McLaren was low but the false hope of yesterday. Just hoping Oscar can get in the points

Reactions: 1
Lots of changes of positions but it’s so boring!
---
Even Fernando is a let down - not even going to bother trying to overtake Lance

Last edited:
Happy with 2nd & 3rd lads 🏅🥇, but highlight of the race for me...

George "it's raining on turn (insert number as I can't remember 😊)

A minute or 2 later, GR "has anyone else said it's raining? I think it might just be sweat inside my helmet..."

Martin Brundle "George doesn't sweat does he? 🥵 He always looks so perfect, I'm sure he'd perspire cologne..." 😁

• Haha
Lots of changes of positions but it’s so boring!
---
Even Fernando is a let down - not even going to bother trying to overtake Lance
Probably written into his contract and when he signed Laurence was probs like we win at all costs except when you’re behind my son

Such a chatty bunch on the grid today weren't they? Nice to see Martin getting a good reception, and celebrities that were genuinely excited to be there, and not strutting arrogantly up and down the grid like they own it 😑

Dear Sky F1. We don’t need close ups of twatface Horner smiling thanks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.