Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d read the flooding was awful. Glad they’ve been grown up and not chased the money and also not cancelled at the 11th hour. It’s a good statement they’ve put out.

Reactions: 6
Honda are back on F1 but now with Aston Martin.
So no Mercedes engines 😲 bit of a surprise.

Wonder what Fernando thinks?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I genuinely feel like that has come out of nowhere! Wonder how Red Bull feel about that as well

Reactions: 1
Not sure Red Bull would care but yeah it's a bit of a surprise. 2 companies joining together, that can make engines.
I just feel like Honda left them Red Bull and now they’ve got the expense to build their own engines and the need to find the people with the right expertise and now Honda are coming back and it could have saved Red Bull all that.

Either way Martin Whitmarsh has clearly got good persuasive skills when it comes to the Honda executives, first with McLaren and now with AM!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Charles tweet this evening? I wonder if he puts too much pressure on himself on a Monaco weekend, it never goes smoothly for him

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Charles tweet this evening? I wonder if he puts too much pressure on himself on a Monaco weekend, it never goes smoothly for him
Definitely! Also huge pressure put on by everyone else wanting him to win, especially after the last few years.

Just woke up and can't get back asleep. Had a dream the race got called off and I literally had to check if it was true or not it was that believable 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.