Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a sport with so many rules no-one ever seems to be able to decide how to apply them!
Really feel for Alex, Carlos and Pierre (although at least two of them were at fault themselves)

Reactions: 5
Watched on replay. Can’t believe I got my podium prediction right. :m

Carlos radio after the race is heart breaking. He was bawling. Ferrari have two broken drivers on their hands.

Reactions: 7
For a sport with so many rules no-one ever seems to be able to decide how to apply them!
Really feel for Alex, Carlos and Pierre (although at least two of them were at fault themselves)
I didn't see all the race but did see the end bit, when Rachel fro Sky F1 interviewed Pierre he honestly looked like he was gonna cry. Bless him. But as mostcare saying how the hell can you get the tyres warmed up that quick to try and finish 2 laps? Crazy race

Reactions: 6
Who is advising Felipe Massa to challenge the 2008 title? I thought he’d always handled it with dignity but this doesn’t seem to correspond with that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Who is advising Felipe Massa to challenge the 2008 title? I thought he’d always handled it with dignity but this doesn’t seem to correspond with that
He will get nowhere. Bernie is a moron.

Bernie says himself he and Max Mosley knew before it all came out, they did nothing about it, so they allowed it to all carry on, results to stand etc. Can't take the title away from Lewis now by getting Singapore thrown out.

Just a waste of time and makes Massa look stupid and petty doing it after all these years.

As much as I would have loved massa to have got a world championship this just seems so stupid. It was so long ago. What next Hill taking legal action about 1994?

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit disappointed the sprint shootout is just a copy of normal qualifying, albeit shorter sessions. I think it could have been a true one lap shootout, fastest gets pole type of thing. A bit like the thing they abandoned after two races a few years ago so there’s only one car at a time doing a timed lap but you just have one lap and that’s it.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I just feel too old and too tired to keep up with the changes 😂
Casual fans are not going to get all this.

My sister sent me this today and it made me laugh. Why does F1 make everything much more complicated than it needs to be.
I’m glad my friends know who Lewis Hamilton is otherwise they’d think I was mad to spend my weekends on THAT :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I just feel too old and too tired to keep up with the changes 😂
Casual fans are not going to get all this.
Also are casual fans going to give up Friday afternoon, most of Saturday (in two blocks) and most of Sunday to watch it all. I’ve been a fan for decades but I’m not sure I’ve got time to watch it all!

Reactions: 3
My sister sent me this today and it made me laugh. Why does F1 make everything much more complicated than it needs to be.
Honestly, when my husband explained the new setup to me, it took me more than a few minutes to grasp it 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.