Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Max be anymore unlikable?

We watched the 2021 season Max, you’re not exactly Mr Safety I Leave Room either…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Could Max be anymore unlikable?

We watched the 2021 season Max, you’re not exactly Mr Safety I Leave Room either…
I did have to watch it 3 times though just to hear him call George a head and Crofty have to apologise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know full well is they were the other way round on track Max would have placed his car in exactly the same way. He just doesn’t appreciate that elbows out from other drivers can apply to him

Reactions: 6
We all know full well is they were the other way round on track Max would have placed his car in exactly the same way. He just doesn’t appreciate that elbows out from other drivers can apply to him
I love the comment he said "I don't like people who think they are right when not " or similar. Really Max looked in the mirror lately matey 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love the comment he said "I don't like people who think they are right when not " or similar. Really Max looked in the mirror lately matey 🤨
Max makes a toddler look mature. I guess this is what happens when you have the upbringing he has Kelly must feel like she has two children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's worse is you say anything on twitter etc and the max fan girls attack you and call you a Hamilton fan regardless of what kind of fan you are

I am so angry about the pit lane shambles. Poor Esteban must have had the fright of his life.

Reactions: 7
Another yawn fest and horrible pitlane incident.

I used to put my phone on charge for the race, now I spend half of it on twitter looking at memes. F1 get your act together.

That was honestly the best part of yesterday.
I can’t get over how easily the Red Bulls can overtake.
Lando's overtake of Nico was pretty good he'd been following for so long plus that corner is not really known for the overtakes but Nico did go a little wide but still pretty good by Lando. Yeah not the greatest race but same old result ☹

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.