Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless him, saw a video and he did look a bit lost. Bloody gorgeous though! Did Lewis not go this year?

Reactions: 3
Bless him, saw a video and he did look a bit lost. Bloody gorgeous though! Did Lewis not go this year?
Nope. I’m sure he would have gotten an invite but some people took issue with the theme of Karl Largerfeld this year. He was a pretty nasty man outside of making nice clothes for Chanel Fendi and Chloe.

Reactions: 4
Oh I miss Danny Ric at stuff like this. Some of these drivers are so out of their depth.

Thought Nico was known as the Hulk cos of his surname, not his aggressive driving style 😂

Reactions: 5
What a boring race (again). Not a single yellow flag? I mean good for the drivers and teams but so boring for us.

Only good thing was Kmag getting a point, Perez fighting Verstappen for at least 2 sec and Russel/Hamilton getting 4th/6th after the bad weekend they had.

Reactions: 9
I am also very bored, couldn’t be bothered with watching it. But the bits I did see, I like Danica as a US addition to the sky tv team.

Reactions: 6
I am also very bored, couldn’t be bothered with watching it. But the bits I did see, I like Danica as a US addition to the sky tv team.
I didn't watch the race either. Watched a bit of free practice Friday as at home but its not really "pulling you in" to watch it anymore. Maybe it was just that race I might be more interested another circuit

I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s too boring at the moment (including Lewis) but it was the same with seven years of Mercedes dominance. Lewis could start anywhere on the grid and just breeze through to the front while no-one else could pass in the midfield.
I think the pack has shuffled and now it’s Max who can breeze past everyone but ultimately the fastest car will always win.
I think it’s more fatigue with so many races a year plus adding in the sprints it makes it seem more repetitive and, as much as I’ve always loved it, it’s hard to get excited about when it’s basically every week.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s too boring at the moment (including Lewis) but it was the same with seven years of Mercedes dominance.
I wasn't a fan at the time - was there a bit more of a fight between the two drivers when Mercedes was dominant? Perez doesn't seem to have much of a chance so there's not even any excitement there.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s too boring at the moment (including Lewis) but it was the same with seven years of Mercedes dominance. Lewis could start anywhere on the grid and just breeze through to the front while no-one else could pass in the midfield.
I think the pack has shuffled and now it’s Max who can breeze past everyone but ultimately the fastest car will always win.
I think it’s more fatigue with so many races a year plus adding in the sprints it makes it seem more repetitive and, as much as I’ve always loved it, it’s hard to get excited about when it’s basically every week.
Then before Mercs dominance it was Red Bull with Seb.

I wasn't a fan at the time - was there a bit more of a fight between the two drivers when Mercedes was dominant? Perez doesn't seem to have much of a chance so there's not even any excitement there.
There certainly wasn’t once Nico left and Bottas was there. He was very much a support act and not a challenging teammate

Reactions: 7
I agree I didn't watch the race but saw the highlights which looked like they were scrapping for some very dull.

I have a friend who is a Max/Red Bull fan and he said even he is getting fed up with this season so far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.