Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd race and the FIA’s already a mess 🙄 Feel so bad for Alonso and Russel.

Reactions: 10
2nd race and the FIA’s already a mess 🙄 Feel so bad for Alonso and Russel.
It's embarrassing they need consistency...missed the race yesterday though doesn't look like I missed much. Jos really needs to check himself Max can't win everytime and P15 to P2 was pretty solid finish

Reactions: 10
It's embarrassing they need consistency...missed the race yesterday though doesn't look like I missed much. Jos really needs to check himself Max can't win everytime and P15 to P2 was pretty solid finish
You didn’t. So boring. The FIA need to be sacked.

Reactions: 5
Really strange if you ask me, not even like finishing the season either, one race and then she's gone. Wonder what's happened there!
Dunno it came up on my Instagram feed. The post was 3 days ago. Bizarre.
Just looked for.it again cannot see.it but Lewis posted 3 days ago too

Reactions: 3
Really strange if you ask me, not even like finishing the season either, one race and then she's gone. Wonder what's happened there!
I imagine she might have decided over winter break but had a notice period… but then they made it seem at Mercedes like it was Lewis’ decision.

Didn’t like Toto calling her a “mascot” when she was so instrumental in Lewis’ success and happiness.

Reactions: 5
I imagine she might have decided over winter break but had a notice period… but then they made it seem at Mercedes like it was Lewis’ decision.

Didn’t like Toto calling her a “mascot” when she was so instrumental in Lewis’ success and happiness.
It’s also coming to the end of the financial year too so that might have something to do with it

Reactions: 1

Yeah I was surprised that Toto used that word, particularly as Susie is so involved with girls in motorsport. English isn’t his first language so he may not have meant mascot in the traditional sense?
---

Is Ted trying to get Red Bull
---
Edit is Ted trying to get Red Bull to ignore Sky again? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I was surprised that Toto used that word, particularly as Susie is so involved with girls in motorsport. English isn’t his first language so he may not have meant mascot in the traditional sense?
---

---
Nah Christian loves being on there as he knows he pisses off most of the UK F1 fans 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

---
Hamilton may not have seen, but those watching on tv have. I remember Norris having an insane speed advantage in the Brazilian GP with DRS a few seasons ago, he hit something like 350kph compared to a non DRS of the Red Bull at 305kph.

These comments and Wolff's are the start of their politicking, just like in 2021 when they made a fuss about RB's straight line speed.

Won't be long before a technical directive is issued.

Reactions: 4
Dunno it came up on my Instagram feed. The post was 3 days ago. Bizarre.
Just looked for.it again cannot see.it but Lewis posted 3 days ago too
Apparently Angela has split with her husband:(. Unsure of the timing but shes been photographed without her wedding ring several times in the last year. They have 3 children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently Angela has split with her husband:(. Unsure of the timing but shes been photographed without her wedding ring several times in the last year. They have 3 children.
All the travelling must put a big strain on a relationship for those left at home

Reactions: 4
That's really sad and such a hard thing to go through and even more so when the media feel the need to share your life stories

• Sad
That's really sad and such a hard thing to go through and even more so when the media feel the need to share your life stories
Life stories (they arecso keen to know) and then the lies they spin. F1 is a tough sport on and off the track. Your life is in a suitcase and a very fast expensive car.

• Sad
Me - been up since 4.20am and I'm working today 🥴
---
Just when I was nearly falling asleep!! 😳 Absolute carnage!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.