Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mclaren another long year ahead. I can't tell the difference with these cars atm.
---
WTAF poor Charles

Reactions: 3
Gosh that was a boring race. Really hope Mercedes can sort the car out.

Reactions: 10
Gosh that was a boring race. Really hope Mercedes can sort the car out.
Regulation is changed to stop Mercedes dominance so we now have Red Bull dominance and Max wins by 12 seconds.. That makes it entertaining... Great move FIA. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regulation is changed to stop Mercedes dominance so we now have Red Bull dominance and Max wins by 12 seconds.. That makes it entertaining... Great move FIA. 🙃
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? I don’t think I can take another season like last season.

Reactions: 4
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? I don’t think I can take another season like last season.
Yeah it’s gonna be a long old season if this is a glimpse of it. I am not a Max fan, and was happy when Fernando retired so loving F1 life right now! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s gonna be a long old season if this is a glimpse of it. I am not a Max fan, and was happy when Fernando retired so loving F1 life right now! 😂
It comes to something when I’m more interested in the middle positions action, even the tv director wasn’t showing much of the snoozefest at the front. Alonso is just the Don isnt he?!

• Haha
It comes to something when I’m more interested in the middle positions action, even the tv director wasn’t showing much of the snoozefest at the front. Alonso is just the Don isnt he?!
Yeh it all happened in the middle. Lol I don’t like Alonso! I was glad that he retired!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gasly was the highlight of this race. Everything else I'm not into, I hate Max and Alonso.

Reactions: 5
Yeah Pierre and Alex were the highlight for me. Not fussed by the rest of today

Reactions: 4
Today could be a bit more interesting than usual? Alonso, Perez and Leclerc will at least attempt to fight Max instead of just letting him through.

I’m hoping someone takes Verstappen out in the first turn and Perez to suffer the same issue as Verstappen in Qualifying. We’ll then get Alonso, Russel and Hamilton P1-3.

… Yeah I know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t the stewards spot that at the time? They were straight on it with Ocon last week (trying not to spoil for anyone behind!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.