All his IG photos show how much he adores her.I often wonder how she manages to get Kimi to do these photoshoots let alone get a smile off him
All his IG photos show how much he adores her.I often wonder how she manages to get Kimi to do these photoshoots let alone get a smile off him
Easiest job in F1 is the Red Bull livery designer.RB19 is a bit… or just me?
The headband and white clothes is givingFor once I do feel sorry for Max.
Very similar, only fun detail is the air box looking like a Duracell battery.Have williams pulled a red bull with this car? Cos I cant see much of a difference
He's average and only there because of who Daddy is. Many drivers have been moved aside before because they didn't have thatDon't think Seb said this but I guess everyone has their opinions but at what cost $$
Maybe reserve driver will test?Does anyone know if AM could give Alonso all three days of testing now Lance is out or does it have to be shared between two drivers? It would be very physically testing for Fernando to do all three days by himself
Yeah, I mean that‘s what they are there for right?Maybe reserve driver will test?
Not sure tbh. I would have thought not as unfair to other teams and drivers. It's tough but they have to be fair to all. Now imagine if both drivers could not do the testing!Yeah I mean they could and probably will but seeing as Fernando is new to the team and how competitive he is would he be allowed to do all three days?
I think, if they aren't sure if Lance is gonna be ready to race, there will be Drugovich in the car for half the test. If they think Lance will be ready, they may still put Drugovich in the car, but maybe not for half the test. Maybe just one day, or half a day.So lando did 3 days of testing last year. But the rumour is they’re like to try and get someone else in as back up
Blimey did he? I don’t remember that at allSo lando did 3 days of testing last year. But the rumour is they’re like to try and get someone else in as back up