Willkommen since we have German hats on.Erm, hello sneaking in as she forgot to follow new thread![]()
![]()
Willkommen since we have German hats on.Erm, hello sneaking in as she forgot to follow new thread![]()
![]()
I did wonder what the hats wereWillkommen since we have German hats on.
same re yuki!!Seeing Yuki top qualifying gave me a bit of a (happy) shock, even if it was only for a few minutes and knew it was gonna be beaten!
Looking forward to tomorrow, hope it's not just a Max fest
If Pierre has an alpine contract he can do the duck he likes.same re yuki!!
i’m hoping max will find it trickier than previous to make it through the pack - pierre isn’t going to be allowed to put up much of a fight but that fernando/carlos/lewis group that he has to try and pass will hopefully be tough!
i would absolutely love if pierre just went full “i have no loyalty to you anymore red bull” and spent the first few laps blocking maxIf Pierre has an alpine contract he can do the duck he likes.
"Ooh, sacre bleu, I accidentally hit Max with my baguette. It's so big I can't help it."i would absolutely love if pierre just went full “i have no loyalty to you anymore red bull” and spent the first few laps blocking max
he definitely has the air this weekend of someone who knows he’s moving on to better things!
You'd like Pierre to hit you with his baguette"Ooh, sacre bleu, I accidentally hit Max with my baguette. It's so big I can't help it."
He can hit me with his baguette, stuff me with his baguette, let me eat his baguette. I'm even down for playing with my food.You'd like Pierre to hit you with baguette
me too![]()
Yeah normally you poke the food around your plate wirh a forkHe can hit me with his baguette, stuff me with his baguette, let me eat his baguette. I'm even down for playing with my food.
Right down my throat in one go.Yeah normally you poke the food around your plate wirh a fork
You'd shovel the food down your throat this time![]()
I thought it was shocking how easily some drivers let Max (and sometimes even others) overtake them during the last couple of races. Hardly any real blockingsame re yuki!!
i’m hoping max will find it trickier than previous to make it through the pack - pierre isn’t going to be allowed to put up much of a fight but that fernando/carlos/lewis group that he has to try and pass will hopefully be tough!
Thing is trying to hold a car that you aren't racing and therefore damaging your own tyres more just isn't worth it for a lot of teams. It's a shame, but sadly the spread of car speeds results in it.I thought it was shocking how easily some drivers let Max (and sometimes even others) overtake them during the last couple of races. Hardly any real blocking
stephen said it more eloquently than me but i think it’s a decision on whether it’s worth it really. if you’re in a mclaren or an alpine (as an example) you gain nothing from trying to fight max beyond wrecking your own tyres and making life more difficult for you and your team. the mercs and ferraris have much more at stake though so the fact he has to try and get past both carlos and lewis tomorrow is very intriguing to me!I thought it was shocking how easily some drivers let Max (and sometimes even others) overtake them during the last couple of races. Hardly any real blocking
The only thing I would say is Max was angry and arsey. That could make him very determined to win. Bit like Lewis of yesterday years. Annoyance turns them into winners. Yep its gonna be tough for Max to get through those drivers but if he is really determined which I expect him to be he'll go for it. Gonna be a good race, well I hope so and the Ferrari lot don't f-up again.stephen said it more eloquently than me but i think it’s a decision on whether it’s worth it really. if you’re in a mclaren or an alpine (as an example) you gain nothing from trying to fight max beyond wrecking your own tyres and making life more difficult for you and your team. the mercs and ferraris have much more at stake though so the fact he has to try and get past both carlos and lewis tomorrow is very intriguing to me!
I so hope this is true just so he can fight back.If Pierre has an alpine contract he can do the duck he likes.