Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so hope this is true just so he can fight back.
I know why they don't fight, just wish they wouldn't just let Max past as easy (it's honestly more Fernando like compare how he defended against Lewis last year while alpine was far less competitive compared to this year)
Fernando defending against Lewis is just because of 2007 though. He's still bitter.

Reactions: 7
Bit moist, I also watch MotoGP which was in Thailand today and wonder if it’s the same storm 😂

Reactions: 5
I drove like an f1 driver to get home on time and now I‘m seeing its delayed? Typical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Martin Brundle has been practising his one liners. To Will I am , “One of your songs is ‘Let’s get it started’. I bet you hope this race is going to get started.” 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Martin Brundle has been practising his one liners. To Will I am , “One of your songs is ‘Let’s get it started’. I bet you hope this race is going to get started.” 😃
That was an incredibly awkward exchange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was so excited to speak with him. The grid walks are so wholesome, don’t care what anyone says.

This race is becoming a bit of a procession. Hopefully slicks light it up a bit, if we get there!

If the retirements keep going, Russel is in chance of getting points at this rate 😂

• Haha
i can take this anymore, we’re only just over halfway through!!! feels like i’ve been watching this all day 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

this could be a great day for mclaren though, wow.
Only 40 minutes left. Will go on time rather than laps today thank god 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But it's getting interesting now!
Still say it was daft at the time but Mercedes were right with the slick tyres and now with Drs it could be yours Charles

Hang on, Hulk and Mick are in a two driver shoot out for the Haas seat?! Looks like it won’t only be Alpine with fireworks between teammates if K Mag and Hulk are together!

Reactions: 2
Hang on, Hulk and Mick are in a two driver shoot out for the Haas seat?! Looks like it won’t only be Alpine with fireworks between teammates if K Mag and Hulk are together!
I'm still trying to piece the Hulk then he was an alrite driver but I'm not sure on that

They need to do penalty for pèrez in race not after ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.