Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It's just an odd time to choose to make a stand like that? And for what? 🤷‍♀️ It's only made him look bad and fractured the relationship with his teammate.
Especially at this stage of the season, when they only thing they can actually lose is P2 in the the drivers title.

If there is allegations of Checo purposefully crashing, and internal evidence, people confessing or hiding it, there needs to be a proper investigation and punishments for the integrity of the sport. Crashgate was damaging for the sport. We can't have a rumoured crashgate without at least a proper investigation.

Reactions: 8

LaBlonde

VIP Member
and also 🤣🤣 (i know theirs was procedural but this still made me laugh - seb’s face gets me every time)

i wish they filmed all the drivers meetings, i know they never will but i would watch and analyse every second.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
same re yuki!!

i’m hoping max will find it trickier than previous to make it through the pack - pierre isn’t going to be allowed to put up much of a fight but that fernando/carlos/lewis group that he has to try and pass will hopefully be tough!
If Pierre has an alpine contract he can do the fuck he likes.

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It’s annoying that her defence is she was told to say no. Isn’t she an adult who presumably can handle a two minute interview without being told exactly what to say that doesn’t land her in a whole heap of PR trouble?

I also don’t doubt the mega famous like Brad Pitt and Michael Douglas are well briefed by their PR teams to be complementary towards Martin as they know it in turn will make them look good and like they are regular fans who watch at home.
exactly!

it takes absolutely nothing to say “i’m really excited to be here, it’s going to be a great race! big fan of [driver name here]” - it’s not rocket science and would have taken all of two seconds.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Toxic team. And the FIA need to punish their toxic “champion” for the manoeuvre yesterday. There was no room and yet again Lewis was expected to yield. Checo also deserves better. He’s been a great team mate.

MouthFullOfFangs

View attachment 1701121

Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page? 😂 Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please?? 🙏🏻
I'm still here...kinda, this is the only thread I tend to keep up with to be honest, any fast movers I can never keep up. I've been a terrible fan of everything I like at the moment, don't seem to have motivation to keep up with anything

• Heart
👋 I like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then ❤ ya!
Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy 🐝

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Lewis is also throwing his own little tantrum
View attachment 1689995
You’re hardly calling this a tantrum when Alonso has gone on whole radio monologues about how awful Lewis is this season. This was on direct response to him saying Max’ titles were worth more than Lewis’ as he had no competition. When Max fought who this season?

He has been salty since 07.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s too boring at the moment (including Lewis) but it was the same with seven years of Mercedes dominance. Lewis could start anywhere on the grid and just breeze through to the front while no-one else could pass in the midfield.
I think the pack has shuffled and now it’s Max who can breeze past everyone but ultimately the fastest car will always win.
I think it’s more fatigue with so many races a year plus adding in the sprints it makes it seem more repetitive and, as much as I’ve always loved it, it’s hard to get excited about when it’s basically every week.

I would love Lewis to win WDC. Then he can bow out. But he deserves to be the GOAT.

Other than that, I’m excited to see the newbies- Nick and Oscar in particular!

And. Anyone but Red Bull. I will support anyone who pisses Christian Horner off!