Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I thought it was shocking how easily some drivers let Max (and sometimes even others) overtake them during the last couple of races. Hardly any real blocking
stephen said it more eloquently than me but i think it’s a decision on whether it’s worth it really. if you’re in a mclaren or an alpine (as an example) you gain nothing from trying to fight max beyond wrecking your own tyres and making life more difficult for you and your team. the mercs and ferraris have much more at stake though so the fact he has to try and get past both carlos and lewis tomorrow is very intriguing to me!

Reactions: 9

HaloGirl

VIP Member
  • Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
i just saw :(

jenson button summed up the situation pretty well imo, if you haven’t seen it:

i love danny ricc but i think he has to accept f1 is over now and look into other racing opportunities :(
There have been some recent examples of drivers coming back after a break, like Kimi, Fernando, Esteban and Alex but I think you have to have either been WDC or have unfinished business still as you didn’t get the chance to fulfil your potential. I think, as much as I like Hulk and Danny Ric, they both had their chances

Welshgal

VIP Member
What a race! Was very much hoping for Lewis on top but nonetheless it‘s great to see him near the top again.
Mick once again fucked by Haas and Vettel also such bad luck with that pit stop 🥺

Routron

Chatty Member
If Max didn't exist this could have actually been an interesting season! Alonso finally in a competitive car, Perez in the best car but inconsistent, Mercedes car maybe improving after upgrades, Lewis Vs George... Ferrari might still be depressing though...

• Haha
  • Heart

Routron

Chatty Member
Max is gonna have absolutely no chill tomorrow at the start and I'm scared Lewis will get taken out 😂

He's such a sourpuss when he isn't winning and dominating everything

Multi-21

VIP Member
Anyone else think George looks at Lando’s recent results and screams into a pillow “it should be me!”

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
i would absolutely love if pierre just went full “i have no loyalty to you anymore red bull” and spent the first few laps blocking max 🤣

he definitely has the air this weekend of someone who knows he’s moving on to better things!
"Ooh, sacre bleu, I accidentally hit Max with my baguette. It's so big I can't help it."

• Haha

FormulinoTheCat

so as a charles fan…………… you’re saying there’s still a chance?!? 🤣😉

interesting that they would combine the drivers and the constructors, but i guess that’s the best way to give a clear penalty (as a team theoretically could still win one). will be watching this with interest!
Depending on how it goes down that is possible.
It could also give Lewis his 8th 👀
Cause even 1 race of points removal from 2021 hands it to him

• Wow

Instashamous

Chatty Member
Grid talk is fairly decent, they mix up the presenters and some are better than others but I listen to their race recaps and previews.

Really want to hear a Mick announcement soon. It seems likely he won’t have a seat next year especially with Hulk vacating his AM reserve position.

This season has flown by, I can’t believe it’s only 2 races to go. I’ll be at Abu Dhabi- it’s going to be emotional seeing Sebs final race.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lucia

VIP Member
Max came across as spiteful and nasty...I did have a bit of a soft spot for him but after yesterday not anymore. It was great to see Merc back winning so pleased for George!

Welshgal

VIP Member
I'm so happy for George! Well deserved considering the season he had. And to finally hear the English and German anthem was just *chefs kiss*

Max however ... I can't believe I started to like him. What an asshole move towards a team mate who has sacrificed so much for him.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member

people in glass houses and all that…
Why all the chat to Jos? Can Max not talk on his own?
Max isn’t Machiavellian because he isn’t that bright. He’s a reckless, tantruming toddler wanting approval from Dad and being enabled by everyone.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Damn, RB knows good pr strategy.

This is all damage control for Max being the most hated man on the track.

And if this a whole scheme to get him in Checo's seat, I'd be heartbroken for Checo. I know RB is knowingly ruthless but a bit of loyalty wouldn't hurt anyone.

Reactions: 8

Welshgal

VIP Member
I‘m thinking Haas always wanted to get rid of Mick but first they wanted to maximize the publicity they could get from his name.
Really hope he takes the next year to work on himself and comes back stronger in a better car and a team that actually supports him!

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Every year Daniels I’m a conservative Texan boy act gives me the ick.

He panders to America so much and still thinks he’s above Indy car or Nascar.