Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
other drivers (seb immediately comes to my mind) have had drive through penalties for that exact offence during the race. i get if it’s complicated and there’s things to check on the car etc, but that one seemed cut and dry. it’s surely better to either make the decision during the race or delay the ceremony rather than having someone on the podium knowing they’re being investigated 🤷🏼‍♀️
It completely ruins the moment and the celebration. Other gripes - the nose ring business - so petty. The Singapore track - difficult to overtake, then try and modify it. Ted said yesterday it wasn’t ready to host after a three year break.

Reactions: 8

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Yeah I liked Johnny too. Its a shame and a bit strange because everyone seemed to love him.
he definitely seemed to have taken a step back last season, which is a shame. i guess it’s a huge time commitment with the travelling and such so maybe it was just getting too much.

if sky lose ted though then they lose me as a viewer 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LaBlonde

VIP Member
couldn’t find anything confirmed as of yet but this may be promising for both nyck and pierre:

happy for nyck if true. he saw his opportunity and he absolutely took it 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Multi-21

VIP Member
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Depending on how it goes down that is possible.
It could also give Lewis his 8th 👀
Cause even 1 race of points removal from 2021 hands it to him
I am still so bitter about 2021. I will never ever understand how Lewis wasn’t given that title. That being said the budget cap was only introduced for this season so do they mean the budget cap 2021 for the 2022 season?

on a separate note - are you alright @Red hair dont care

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'm watching on the Belgian TV, and Jacky Ickx saying that this is the longest, most exhausting, most tiring season he's ever seen says it all. Same for me.

I can't believe they left Hamilton on one stop when he asked not to.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
View attachment 1701121

Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page? 😂 Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please?? 🙏🏻
i’m still here 👋🏻 (struggling to find an f1 “home” with these threads!)

i sadly don’t listen to many f1 related podcasts, i find so many of the presenters annoying 🤣 i’m interested to see what other people listen to though because i love a podcast, just have never found the “right” f1 one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Pretty spot on, this was before today's news
is this a how drivers would feel if they joined ferrari bracket? because max and lewis need to be in “would never even consider joining ferrari are you crazy” 🤣
---
I know F1 is savage but has anyone checked to see if Nyck is OK? 😭 Poor lad.
---
But can't deny I'm delighted to see the honey badger back on the grid!
F1 honestly needs some kind of rule that a rookie gets a full season before any decisions are made. i know nyck didn’t want to be treated like a rookie but waiting that long to get into f1 and being discarded after 10 races is devastating. though he was never a fit for RB, i just think they panic bought when they couldn’t get herta.

i have to say i think this is the first chess move into putting daniel back into that RB second seat and keeping him there until they can convince lando. watch your back checo.

• Heart