Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
We will see what happens to the businesses now that Mateschitz is gone. Let’s hope he made good succession plans. If his heirs don’t want to plough millions into formula 1, things could look very different in the paddock in the future. The profits the team make may not be enough to sustain this passion project.
Guess that would just pave the way for Audi to buy them. But yes, it could be a worrying time for the employees until they get some assurances.

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
They’d need to apply additional penalties on that though because if they’ve broken the cap one year they won’t be bothered breaking it the next year too. 2 years running should incur exclusion from both championships for example.
Yes they probably need something to act as a deterrent as well as losing their spend for the next year. I just meant that made more sense than issuing fines to me

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Hulkenback! I like Mick, but ngl excited about this with losing Daniel.
Haas easily hottest team now.

Vanelope

VIP Member
I really like Danica when they go to the States, she holds her own and brings something different to the set up. They should bring her in a bit more. Naomi Schiff is a nice addition as well. I get very bored of Martin and all his opinions.

Multi-21

VIP Member
How nice from your boss.
At the end of the day how many drivers think they can win the title (currently)? Just 1, sadly
Since Monte Carlo, so two races then. The pressure from Red Bull is so extreme. Max is going to win the title at a canter, it’s not like Sergio is their only hope.
No wonder Pierre and Alex crumbled while driving there

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Is it correct that Ted kravitz has annoyed Red bull so now they are refusing to speak to Sky? Could make an awkward and boring post race segment! It comes across as rather childish from red bull.
That's what's been reported by the Express, how much stock you can put in that though I don't know, seeing as the article also referred to 'Joseph' Verstappen 😂

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
👋 I like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then ❤ ya!
Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy 🐝
Your absence was noted! Hope you are keeping well Red Hair. ❤

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
If you do watch it this weekend, you might see double the Christian content just to warn you. He didn’t appear at all the whole weekend (Thank you Ted!). But he’s said that Red Bull will appear this weekend…
Obvs I meant next weekend!

• Haha

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I’m still miffed Netherlands has stolen Spa’s date ☹. Although I also just glad we still have spa this year.