Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
*slides over in your direction*……. can i interest you in a really cute driver from monaco?! 😉
Haha! Nope, he does my head in 🤣
Can't be a Ferrari fan either, cos the husband is.
---
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!
I think it's gonna have to be Alex, and Hulk.

Reactions: 1

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I didn't have Holland down as any more or less racist than any other country?
Their main party had a political program had only 2 main convcerns: anti immigration and Islamophobia. I'm Belgian, so it's easier for me to see what's happening next door. And regardless Jos always erasing Max's Belgian nationality told me enough.

Lewis is also throwing his own little tantrum
View attachment 1689995
That's in response to this.

20221030_112914.jpg

Multi-21

VIP Member
Well driver salaries are exempt from the cost cap. But I always take those figures with a pinch of salt as it’s a guess. Someone says a figure and it just becomes fact when they are normally estimating. It’s a bit like Chinese whispers!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Looks like we might not be getting the final classification for some time this evening - over 1200 track limit infringements 🤯

I do agree with it though. It’s like Hawkeye in tennis, you’re either in or out, even by a millimetre. The line doesn’t move and it’s the same for all competitors. The fact some drivers barely ever go over the line show the others who do it regularly are pushing the limit too much

Routron

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s too boring at the moment (including Lewis) but it was the same with seven years of Mercedes dominance.
I wasn't a fan at the time - was there a bit more of a fight between the two drivers when Mercedes was dominant? Perez doesn't seem to have much of a chance so there's not even any excitement there.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I'm still here 🙋‍♀️. Might pop my head in over on the chatter thread, but I've got too many threads on the go to commit to another fully 😂

• Haha

Sazie1

Their main party had a political program had only 2 main convcerns: anti immigration and Islamophobia. I'm Belgian, so it's easier for me to see what's happening next door. And regardless Jos always erasing Max's Belgian nationality told me enough.
it’s not the main party that had this in the program. The party that has this had unfortunately lots of support in some areas in The Netherlands. But it is not the main party.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm not interested in the WAGs, except for WAG1. But still follow wag thread, chatter thread gets my heart these days, and my thirst, but WAGs still gets my thirst as well.

This thread was always very slow and more about the actual F1. It's like none are perfect, but I can't leave any of them. 😆 You'd all miss me too much if I abandoned a thread.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones praised Martin too. They should be respectful he's only doing his job. Plus I'm sure the England players Mum's will tell them off 🤣😂
Bit of excitement in the race, did not last too long. Mercs going well. Charles fighting well too. Poor Lando.
Crying forever over Lando today. I don’t even know if I’ll watch his interview because I can just already picture his sad sad face
The bar for McLaren was low but the false hope of yesterday. Just hoping Oscar can get in the points

why would he go back?!?!? i truly don’t understand it - plus he will be completely out of sight out of mind as he won’t get the young driver practices etc. going to merc would have been an odd decision but at least that’s a different type of team, going back to red bull is so strange. though i guess it feels familiar to him.

do we think mick is getting that merc third driver spot now though?
Yeah there was something about Mick going to Mercs as reserve driver so maybe after Sir Lewis retires if he can wait that long. Where that leaves Ocon who seems happy at Alpine who knows

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Hulkenback! I like Mick, but ngl excited about this with losing Daniel.
Haas easily hottest team now.
gasp from ferrari!! 😧😉

haas are definitely top three or four though.

what’s the full story with hulk and kevin? i’ve seen that clip a few times and there doesn’t seem to be much love lost, but do they really not like each other? we’re going to have a lot of interesting and conflicting team combos with them, pierre/esteban and fernando/aston martin.

Lola123

VIP Member
I imagine she might have decided over winter break but had a notice period… but then they made it seem at Mercedes like it was Lewis’ decision.

Didn’t like Toto calling her a “mascot” when she was so instrumental in Lewis’ success and happiness.
It’s also coming to the end of the financial year too so that might have something to do with it