Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member

interesting 🧐 what do we think this means for mick? i’m thinking hulkenberg has to be getting that haas seat now…
I saw an article earlier entitled why Hulk coming back will be good for F1. They said if he gets the seat but I assumed it was a done deal pretty much to have written the article and now he has been replaced looks more likely he has another job lined up.

Reactions: 1

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
no, it’s legit 🤣 the bad blood there goes back years - i still wonder how the pierre and esteban partnership is truly going to play out. we’ll never know the full story but a LOT has gone on there.
This is actually so funny. I'm more partial to the Ocon, Pierre Gasly always sounded like a douche to me.

As for McLaren (not sure if all of this is accurate tbh I don't care about them that deep)

---
I tried to see if there's a segment on Seb in the new season but there isn't??? Do we think he choose not to be featured ? Or he maybe asked to so a segment about his activism and Netflix didn't feel like doing that ?

Last edited:

Lola123

VIP Member
Looks like we might not be getting the final classification for some time this evening - over 1200 track limit infringements 🤯

I do agree with it though. It’s like Hawkeye in tennis, you’re either in or out, even by a millimetre. The line doesn’t move and it’s the same for all competitors. The fact some drivers barely ever go over the line show the others who do it regularly are pushing the limit too much
I read somewhere it was due to be announced in about 30 mins

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Urgh, the overspend is the accountant laughing their way to the bank as they cooked the figures in the accounts for them during the “delay”. Just saying. 😉 #tinfoilhat

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It would be interesting if they released how much each team actually spent
i would have loved to have seen that too.

like you say above, i would be really interested to see how/why rb were so sure they were under.

gonna guess they get a reprimand and/or a cap reduction 🤷🏼‍♀️

FormulinoTheCat

this is an amazing point!

i feel like they also need to sort out the penalties and how they’re allocated for new engines etc. having half the grid take them in the same week so all the best drivers just work their way through the pack like the other week isn’t a penalty. i don’t know what they can do about it though 🤣
Yeah i don't think the penalties should be lessened the more you take.

Multi-21

VIP Member
What’s going on with these certificates? Getting a bit late in the day. Assume they weren’t given out Japan time as their Wednesday is already over

ETA just seen it’s been delayed until Monday so another weekend of speculation