Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Agree with everything except the George comment @LaBlonde

To me it seemed like there really was not much he could have done to avoid Carlos without potentially causing an even bigger collision! I mean Norris (I think?) barely made it past them without crashing!
carlos has to take some degree of blame i agree, he was way too hesitant going into that turn, which you can’t do on literally the first turn of a grand prix when you’re on pole, but george had room and should have used it. he ultimately turned right on a left curved turn (and so into carlos), but he also probably wasn’t expecting carlos to be as cautious as he was. you have to be observant though and react to your surroundings (like lando did behind).

i take it back to some degree though as i see george went to apologise and has admitted fault so i’m sorry for using him as an example 🤣 it is just crazy that he gets five seconds for ending someone’s race when alonso has now had a 30 second penalty and dropped multiple positions for a dangerous car. it just doesn’t seem right and the penalties as a whole need to be looked at.

Last edited:

FormulinoTheCat

If Pierre has an alpine contract he can do the fuck he likes.
I so hope this is true just so he can fight back.
I know why they don't fight, just wish they wouldn't just let Max past as easy (it's honestly more Fernando like compare how he defended against Lewis last year while alpine was far less competitive compared to this year)

Raquencha

Chatty Member
Bbc website were reporting that mateschitz wasn’t the main shareholder. The guy who is apparently likes F1, I can’t remember his name as I was skin reading. I guess as it was a long illness there was lots of time for succession planning.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Carlos yes. Charles, it's a no.
What not Ferrari???
gasp from ferrari!! 😧😉

haas are definitely top three or four though.

what’s the full story with hulk and kevin? i’ve seen that clip a few times and there doesn’t seem to be much love lost, but do they really not like each other? we’re going to have a lot of interesting and conflicting team combos with them, pierre/esteban and fernando/aston martin.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Oh yes they’ve got their press conference this morning (US time)
All I want to know if how much over they were and why they think that amount doesn’t count under the cost cap.