Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Yeah, we know Piquets etc are bags of dicks, we don't need it on every thread and the WAGs are mostly boring copy paste women. Let me focus on the drivers being absolute stunners and the racing - or lack there of in Mexico, bar Daniel.
preach it stephen 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
Its really bad. And I've read that they aren't planning on changing/improving the car until April.
Aston Martin is looking great; I'm sure none of us have seen that one coming.
Wow ok, thanks.
AM looked good in testing last year so we’ll have to see how that turns out this year.

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
ooof!

intrigued to see what happens now.
😬😬😬🙈 Although the headline is a wee bit click baity - "A procedural breach is not an overspend, but rather a failure to fill in forms correctly. Williams were also found guilty of this and fined $25,000 earlier this year"

HaloGirl

VIP Member
It comes to something when I’m more interested in the middle positions action, even the tv director wasn’t showing much of the snoozefest at the front. Alonso is just the Don isnt he?!
Yeh it all happened in the middle. Lol I don’t like Alonso! I was glad that he retired!

Last edited:

Albrouze

Chatty Member
oooo i know nothing about him as a person! tell me
more 🧐 i’ve just seen he’s from florida though and i don’t want to be stereotypical but 😬 (apologies to florida) i only know of him through watching f2, where he’s been solid to be fair (he’s had two wins to my memory, and maybe four podiums?) and i’m always a fan of giving young drivers the opportunity as opposed to just moving average f1 drivers around teams - but i do also like mick a lot and would be sad to see him go.

i guess it’s all on what happens with pierre now for the other pieces to fall into place!
Honestly, don't know anything about him personally at all. I barely know what he looks like. His uncle is Harry Sargeant and he is a billionaire with connections in some Trump scandals. He may think his uncle is great. He may have denounced his actions. No clue 😂

I agree about young drivers getting an opportunity. That's why I don't understand why Hulkenberg is possibly in contention for the potential Haas seat.

• Heart

conrea37

VIP Member
What a snoozefest. I thought Merc were gonna bring it, who thought hards were a good idea???

Lola123

VIP Member
So lando did 3 days of testing last year. But the rumour is they’re like to try and get someone else in as back up

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yeah I mean they could and probably will but seeing as Fernando is new to the team and how competitive he is would he be allowed to do all three days?

Futtrit

VIP Member
what a dream!! seb head of development and a yuki/daniel driver combo?! (sorry nyck) - with your husband on that 🤣

the fact that seb and mick might (likely) be having a last race together is making me emotional too 😭

i would absolutely miss you stephen! 😘

i think i just want a thread that is about the drivers only (racing and thirst!) but wag stuff always seems to creep in, and a lot of the piquet and political talk on both threads just isn’t it for me. i might just make a little camp out here 🤣

We definitely should make a driver 'appreciation' thread (no teams or team principal OR wags to be mentioned!) 😘

• Heart

JayWhere

She wasn’t even anywhere near the Alfas on the grid, she was down by Lewis’s car, which goes to show how much she might know about what she doing there
I was saying this to my OH cos I swear she’s been to a race before but was like a guest of Lewis so they’re friends

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So lando did 3 days of testing last year. But the rumour is they’re like to try and get someone else in as back up
I think, if they aren't sure if Lance is gonna be ready to race, there will be Drugovich in the car for half the test. If they think Lance will be ready, they may still put Drugovich in the car, but maybe not for half the test. Maybe just one day, or half a day.

he wouldn’t need to wait for lewis to retire to be the reserve though, would he? or do you mean potentially waiting for his seat?

that merc seat (as and when lewis retires) will be an interesting one, especially given the number of other drivers whose contracts are up on the 2025/2026 mark. i’m not sure if ocon has evolved past merc really, or that he would certainly feel loyal to alpine at this point.
Yep waiting for Sir Lewis' seat to become empty.
Although another empty seat after next year could be at RB with Perez maybe bowing out. Nothing to do with the recent drama. Ferrari more than likely will stay with Charles and Sainz unless something drastic happens during next year.

Yeah I was surprised that Toto used that word, particularly as Susie is so involved with girls in motorsport. English isn’t his first language so he may not have meant mascot in the traditional sense?
---

Is Ted trying to get Red Bull
---
Edit is Ted trying to get Red Bull to ignore Sky again? 😅
Nah Christian loves being on there as he knows he pisses off most of the UK F1 fans 😆

• Haha