Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Wonder what's going on with Logan's licence... Hope Williams weren't being premature. Williams and who else has an empty seat?
i’m worrying that they might have been! bit awkward considering that they replaced nicky with him for most of their social media for the last two races 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

haas technically still have the other empty seat but it seems almost confirmed that hulkenberg is going there.

👋 I like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then ❤ ya!
Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy 🐝
i’be been wondering where you were! you haven’t missed much race wise tbh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
poor charles - there’s burying your head in the sand and then there’s just complete delusion 🤦🏼‍♀️

i hope that on some level he’s questioned why they’ve changed the car so much from one that he “loved to drive” into one that seems to have lost speed and that he seems to struggle with a bit. i would have no faith in them as a team on any level.

#freecharles
I think there could be some possible changes at Ferrari, Management wise at the end of the season

Yeah I mean they could and probably will but seeing as Fernando is new to the team and how competitive he is would he be allowed to do all three days?
Not sure tbh. I would have thought not as unfair to other teams and drivers. It's tough but they have to be fair to all. Now imagine if both drivers could not do the testing!

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Is that all????🤔🤨
poor charles - there’s burying your head in the sand and then there’s just complete delusion 🤦🏼‍♀️

i hope that on some level he’s questioned why they’ve changed the car so much from one that he “loved to drive” into one that seems to have lost speed and that he seems to struggle with a bit. i would have no faith in them as a team on any level.

#freecharles

conrea37

VIP Member
I am so gonna miss Seb. I know the last few seasons have not been great for him but he did so well on his last race and got to ruin the tyres doing donuts on the tracks with the top 3! Enjoy the "retirement" and maybe Fernando is right 🙂
I wish the top 3 waited! Maybe they weren’t allowed. I dunno.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think it’s down to the drivers. Max was complaining about getting caught out Friday but learnt from that, changed his line and was fine today.
Esteban was driving a different track to everyone else judging by his number of penalties!

Welshgal

VIP Member
Agree with everything except the George comment @LaBlonde

To me it seemed like there really was not much he could have done to avoid Carlos without potentially causing an even bigger collision! I mean Norris (I think?) barely made it past them without crashing!

Lucia

VIP Member
I do like Hulk and he was always pretty consistent. I'd just not want him to come back and fizzle out like Danny ric seems to be. I don't think Mick has set F1 alight as nice as he seems.

• Heart