Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny Ricc said in an interview recently he can see him driving in F1 again soon. Well 👀
I think a few people saw this coming, he’s was a scheduled to do some FP1 sessions apparently and checco’s contract is up soon so they deffo are doing some measuring regardless of if he ends up in the AT or not there was a reason he got signed as a 3rd driver 👀👀

Reactions: 3
I think a few people saw this coming, he’s was a scheduled to do some FP1 sessions apparently and checco’s contract is up soon so they deffo are doing some measuring regardless of if he ends up in the AT or not there was a reason he got signed as a 3rd driver 👀👀
Exactly. To me it would gave taken him a lot to go back to RB so something must have been said in the contract talks. Thing is now Perez is doing well. So what happens??

They gave Mick two seasons surely they can give Nick a season. Danny Ric has had plenty of time in an F1 seat, though I agree there must be something in the contract. I do find it funny that teams expect drivers to perform well when the car they have is a crock of tit

Classic F1 media - there are already articles saying it wouldn't be Danny that would replace Nyck anyway.

They gave Mick two seasons surely they can give Nick a season. Danny Ric has had plenty of time in an F1 seat, though I agree there must be something in the contract. I do find it funny that teams expect drivers to perform well when the car they have is a crock of tit
Helumt marko isn’t like the others, he’s ruthless af. I don’t know if they had many choices when they took Nyck on. They always tinker and have a bigger plan
Thing is, is the AT bad? If Yuki can get p11 and p10 out of it. Where should Nyck be?

Reactions: 6
Nyck did very well in the shitbox Williams so I expected more
Williams probably wasn't actually a shitbox that race. The car was built for a track like Monza, since it's good on the straights. There were times last year when the Mercedes just couldn't get past it on a straight, and driver skill really doesn't come into it on straights.

Lots of the backfield have one or two tracks they're good at. Last year AT was great at Baku, the Haas and Alfa in Bahrain, Aston at Singapore. I think Nyck just got lucky in that he was filling in on the good track!

Reactions: 5
If this is true I’d be gutted for Nyck! Think he deserves at least one full season.

Williams probably wasn't actually a shitbox that race. The car was built for a track like Monza, since it's good on the straights. There were times last year when the Mercedes just couldn't get past it on a straight, and driver skill really doesn't come into it on straights.

Lots of the backfield have one or two tracks they're good at. Last year AT was great at Baku, the Haas and Alfa in Bahrain, Aston at Singapore. I think Nyck just got lucky in that he was filling in on the good track!
Unlike the McLarens which are just tit everywhere. 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.