Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to get a bit worried about my Pierre obsession. This happened to me a while back when I went through a phase when I was obsessed with Calvin Harris circa. Calvin Klein underwear shoot era. He's just so bleeping fit!!
I'd still to this day shove my face in to Calvin Harris' crotch based on THAT photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to get a bit worried about my Pierre obsession. This happened to me a while back when I went through a phase when I was obsessed with Calvin Harris circa. Calvin Klein underwear shoot era. He's just so bleeping fit!!
Nowt wrong with lusting after someone but when you start following them round and claiming they saved you then you are obsessed πŸ˜„

All the cool kids are doing this new thing - I think they call it ✨manifesting✨ Might just try that instead! πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the cool kids are doing this new thing - I think they call it ✨manifesting✨ Might just try that instead! πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
love it 🀣 going to ✨manifest✨ pierre, charles and daniel, just to cover a few bases. maybe will chuck carlos and george in there too, why the heck not.

disclaimer: i don’t find george got overall but he has the eyes and eyelashes of a disney prince, and is tall and posh. all things i’m into 🀣

Reactions: 1
Very frustrated McLaren won't let Danny pass Lando. He looks like he has more pace. Could have possibly caught Bottas by now.

Reactions: 6
Very frustrated McLaren won't let Danny pass Lando. He looks like he has more pace. Could have possibly caught Bottas by now.
same! what even happened - they told him they’d look into it and then nothing?

mick was outstanding today. i thought he almost had it but i think kmag getting away from him a bit didn’t help. as a charles fan, i’m pretty optimistic about his pace for tomorrow!

Interesting, wonder what they were discussing.
Been rumoured it was all the inconsistencies of late with track limits / certain hard racing being allowed and then certain drivers getting penalties for similar things. Can’t blame him

Reactions: 10
Been rumoured it was all the inconsistencies of late with track limits / certain hard racing being allowed and then certain drivers getting penalties for similar things. Can’t blame him
Especially as Seb and George are drivers liaison or whatever title it has. Must have been something bad to annoy him that much to walk out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.