Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good morning to us!! 🔥

the little video in that post of yuki blowing kisses to him in the drivers parade too 🥰 (i hope they’re friends again after sunday 🤣)
Danny Ric and Max are still close after Baku, so I hope it'll be the same with Pierre and Yuki 🙏

Reactions: 4
i am honestly expecting it :(

what are they saying? hopefully not with that colton guy! i would allow pato but not him.
Won't be Pato, McLaren have locked him down to Indy.

If it's Colton, I will not be happy. He isn't worth the risk of dumping a known, if underperforming driver. Herta makes too many mistakes and has no f1 experience.

The lack of options for a replacement for Daniel is why I don't think he's going until after 2023, when McLaren go all in for Pierre Gasly.

Reactions: 3
Won't be Pato, McLaren have locked him down to Indy.

If it's Colton, I will not be happy. He isn't worth the risk of dumping a known, if underperforming driver. Herta makes too many mistakes and has no f1 experience.

The lack of options for a replacement for Daniel is why I don't think he's going until after 2023, when McLaren go all in for Pierre Gasly.
oooo do you think they’ll go for pierre? i really really hope that happens, i would love to see him get the opportunity (and he’d look great in orange!)

fully agree re colton. i think that would be an insult to daniel tbh. it’s one thing to get dumped for an experienced or talented driver with f1 experience, but some random?!

i have a soft spot for pato so maybe one day! he’s still young!

oooo do you think they’ll go for pierre? i really really hope that happens, i would love to see him get the opportunity (and he’d look great in orange!)

fully agree re colton. i think that would be an insult to daniel tbh. it’s one thing to get dumped for an experienced or talented driver with f1 experience, but some random?!

i have a soft spot for pato so maybe one day! he’s still young!
I genuinely don't know who else McLaren would go for apart from Pierre. Unless Albon starts to really shine at Williams, he could be an option if he did. But at the moment it feels like Gasly or stick with Ricciardo.

Reactions: 2
88A78F40-1895-4C29-BA31-4EC7BD86D19A.jpeg

they love each other again, i can rest easy 🥹

also, pierre’s arms, yes please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm starting to get a bit worried about my Pierre obsession. This happened to me a while back when I went through a phase when I was obsessed with Calvin Harris circa. Calvin Klein underwear shoot era. He's just so bleeping fit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.