Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Feel so sorry for Martin with some of the shit he’s getting today! The irony of Americans going off at him for not knowing who people are when they don’t know who HE is at an F1 event 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16

HaloGirl

VIP Member
On a lighter note, the person who has a “Marry me Christian” sign, you need to go to Specsavers mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LaBlonde

VIP Member
it’s maybe too soon for me to laugh about this but this did raise a tiny smile from me on tumblr:

7B225551-FEAF-47BC-A61D-D720AB1D31CB.jpeg

all building up to leclerc revenge tour 2023. i hope.

• Haha

JE172

VIP Member
What’s the deal with Nico this weekend? Is he just getting paid millions to commentate from his back bedroom?! Do you think he’s just shoved the piles of ironing out of the way like I do for work Zoom calls?😂

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Max keeps a lot of toxic people around him. He is young but surely he can see what the association with Jos, the Piquets etc is doing to him.
i have a lot of feelings about max because i find him fascinating from a psychological standpoint (🤦🏼‍♀️) and based on that i don’t think he will ever break away from jos. the man was abusive and controlling, abandoned him in petrol stations when he lost races, made him race in the snow until his hands froze to the wheel…. he has been engineered to crave his dad’s approval, and i don’t think that’s an easy thing to overcome.

it also doesn’t surprise me that he’s dating an older woman who’s a little controlling too - but agree he needs to break away from the piquets and maybe just date someone younger and loosen up a bit. i think you see the “real” him when he’s interacting with the other drivers, especially daniel. i wish he had someone around to get him out of that whole jos situation.

this sport has always done wrong by lewis, and most of the time he’s stood out there alone. i feel like seb has his back always but i really hope we see the other drivers more vocal this weekend. these general “these comments have no place in our sport” things just aren’t going to cut it, call piquet out! i wouldn’t blame lewis if he steps away after this season though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Simone Ashley was so rude to Martin Brundle just now. Poor guy he would asked a quick question and gone. Feel for him doing the gridwalk.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
👑

i’m hoping for some drivers to speak out too - i saw lando liked the f1 account’s post but i need some actual showings of support please. lewis is too often on his own with these things.

i’m not a huge kelly fan but i did see she’s turned off her insta comments, we’re not our parents at the end of the day and she shouldn’t get hate for something he said.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
to quote what i just saw on twitter - we are witnessing the sebastian vettelification of charles leclerc at ferrari.

was it his mistake today? yes, but it’s not his fault that he is now so behind in the wdc and hearing him take the whole blame for that in his interview was sad, even though i am very biased.

and telling carlos to pit mid overtake?! do they not even check cameras when speaking to drivers?!

never has a team squandered so much recent talent. alonso should have won another wdc there, seb should have won at least two but was having to strategise his race from inside the car, charles is still young and so i hope he rides this out mentally because he definitely has the makings of a future world champion but urgh.

red bull must be loving this though i thought max seemed disappointed that he didn’t get to battle charles for the whole race. i quite like their dynamic 🤣

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Who is the person doing the post race interviews? It's like he thought it was Sainz's first podium!

You kept the tyres underneath you! Wtf

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Kelly is just as bad for liking that post. She was happy to fuel the situation after Silverstone last year but doesn’t like when the heat comes to her own front door.

Max keeps a lot of toxic people around him. He is young but surely he can see what the association with Jos, the Piquets etc is doing to him.

Red Bull have said they won’t comment on it and I can guarantee that’s the line Max will take in the presser this week.

Sir Lewis Hamilton will always deserve better than anyone in this sport has given him.