Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh those bloody protestors are irritating AF. They may have perfectly valid points to make, but stand no chance of educating anyone, as noone wants to listen to a bunch of idiots that put people at risk 😡. Money they've spent on tickets just to do that - could have donated that money and done some good with it. Wankers.

Anyway - glad all seem to be ok and we're off again!

Reactions: 7
Alex Albon is being transferred to hospital for checks. Zhou is being checked onsite.

Reactions: 3
Erm Alpha Tauri need a team talk. 😬
i can’t believe that just happened 🤣

this has been one heck of a dramatic race. loving it!

we’re now listening to sharl basically having to beg his team to help him out. i hate ferrari sometimes! (well. a lot of the time) - it’s all very noble and all, but make a actual racing decision that benefits your team!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Zhou has been released from the medical centre declared fit. Albon has been transferred by helicopter to Coventry hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
genuinely feel like i could run ferrari better than this.

why would you deliberately make your race difficult for both of your drivers AND help a rival driver at the same time?! just swap them over.

(i am a charles fan though and so am biased 🤣 but it’s exhausting listening to him ask clear questions on the radio and get vague answers. it’s exactly what they used to do with vettel)

Reactions: 9
genuinely feel like i could run ferrari better than this.

why would you deliberately make your race difficult for both of your drivers AND help a rival driver at the same time?! just swap them over.

(i am a charles fan though and so am biased 🤣)
I do think ferrari could be the only team running and they'd Still make stupid decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do think ferrari could be the only team running and they'd Still make stupid decisions
🤣🤣 it’s true!

the way they just shrug when the drivers ask them questions, or basically rely on their drivers calling their own race, is ridiculous.

also, guys, is this finally going to be Mick Points Day?!?!?! 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Wow what a race!
Congrats to Carlos on his 1st win.
Well done to Sergio and Lewis for top 3.
Charles being told off there by Mattio??
Mick! Yay finally points for him
But finally so glad to see Zhou at the end there. Plus hope Albon is OK. George you little star

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow what a race!
Congrats to Carlos on his 1st win.
Well done to Sergio and Lewis for top 3.
Charles being told off there by Mattio??
Mick! Yay finally points for him
But finally so glad to see Zhou at the end there. Plus hope Albon is OK. George you little star
Great round up!
And at the end, the woman in white, front and centre!

• Heart
The only race I can watch live didn’t disappoint. Pity seb didn’t have a better race but really happy for Sainz and Perez. Plus mick, loved him pushing max all the way.

So happy for Carlos! Wish they the tv guys would give an update on Alex, they’ve barely mentioned him.

Wonder what Mattia was shaking his finger at Charles for?

Reactions: 3
So happy for Carlos! Wish they the tv guys would give an update on Alex, they’ve barely mentioned him.

Wonder what Mattia was shaking his finger at Charles for?
it was very interesting body language, that’s for sure! i don’t get what he could possibly be angry at charles for though, he always follows orders, even if they make no sense 🤣 ferrari, as always, played themselves today.

so so happy for carlos! you can see how popular he is and it was very sweet that fernando came over.

Lewis just said in an interview just now about how respectful Charles was and not like last year going through Copse both cars went through OK. 🤨

I'm so pleased for Carlos if he had acted as a number 2 driver I doubt either of the ferrari drivers would of been on the podium. Nice to see Mick pushing Max to the end and Checo was mighty

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.