Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys and gals, I have a proper "woe is me" dilemma here. I fly to Costa Rica on Sunday 20th March - first race of the season and I'll be somewhere over the Atlantic ocean. I actually cannot bear to miss it, so I need to figure out how I'm gonna watch the race on the flight. I'll have my iPad and might take my laptop too, so thinking a VPN with NowTV, then I'll pay whatever it takes for a decent wi-fi connection. Watching it will kill a good 3/4 hours too between the race build up and post race interviews. Anyone successfully streamed live TV on a flight before??? We fly with BA (Glasgow-Gatwick-Costa Rica) so not sure what they're wi-fi's meant to be like. There was meant to be wi-fi my Emirates flight to Dubai but it was shite and didn't connect once.

Reactions: 2
Not to be a Debbie downer but i literally never had functional wifi on any of the flights I paid for (and those weren't low cost flights). I'm not sure you'll be able to access anything there 🥺
Maybe if we pray in circle under the next full moon, we might manage to delay your flight for a few hours 🤭💫.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww man, that sucks! 😂 Yes, some prayers would be lovely, although ideally if you can pray for a good wi-fi connection on the plane rather than a delayed flight, that would be ideal 😂 I was getting excited of the idea of passing the hours watching the race with a super expensive mini tub of Pringles and a vino.

On another note, there's some funny F1 themed joke Valentines cards on Etsy. We're not a lovey dovey type couple so thinking of getting the boyfriend this one...

Or this one...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww man, that sucks! 😂 Yes, some prayers would be lovely, although ideally if you can pray for a good wi-fi connection on the plane rather than a delayed flight, that would be ideal 😂 I was getting excited of the idea of passing the hours watching the race with a super expensive mini tub of Pringles and a vino.

On another note, there's some funny F1 themed joke Valentines cards on Etsy. We're not a lovey dovey type couple so thinking of getting the boyfriend this one...

Or this one...

Well, I know what valentine's Day card my husband is getting this year 🤣

Screenshot_20220120-110953.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not gonna get any Valentines cards (yeah get those violins out!) but if anyone got me that card - well they would be sacked.

• Haha
So according to Jaques Vileneuve Sir Lewis is off to Hollywood 🤨
Stranger things have happened I guess 🤷‍♀️
The same Jacques who felt it wouldn’t be good if a person with a disability competed in F1…. (When Robert Kubica made his miraculous return to F1).

Reactions: 5
The same Jacques who felt it wouldn’t be good if a person with a disability competed in F1…. (When Robert Kubica made his miraculous return to F1).
Well Jacques always liked the limelight and attention so he is shooting his mouth off.
Does he commentate on F1? I have to say I've no idea but gotta stay relevant hasn't he?
Like he is besties with Lewis 😂 I mean that story could have been made up but any of us on here. We'll soon find out what Lewis is gonna do

I really think if Lewis was going, there would be more rumbles of it by now.

Their car launch is in what 3 weeks? Both drivers will attend or be in promo videos for it. We'll find out soon!

Reactions: 7
I really think if Lewis was going, there would be more rumbles of it by now.

Their car launch is in what 3 weeks? Both drivers will attend or be in promo videos for it. We'll find out soon!
Imagine if mic drop, they’ve signed someone else! I would be very surprised because there would have been a leak at least

Max helmet reveal! Would have preferred if he stuck to 33 but the helmet is stunning and loving how handsome and happy he looks 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.