Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think the number 1 is a bit tacky.. and I'm superstitious lmao. I'd be too scared to jinx myself 🤐.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like the helmet but at the same time I do wish he kept the number 33. Idk changing it to 1 just seems to prove a point, in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I like the helmet but at the same time I do wish he kept the number 33. Idk changing it to 1 just seems to prove a point, in my opinion.
Plus more revenue for Red Bull as all the hats, t shirts etc now need to change to have 1 on now and not 33. At least the Orange wall can still wear orange unless they are gonna go to gold???

Reactions: 4
Apparently it’s not uncommon for them to fail it’s just going to delay them a bit 🤷‍♀️

Lewis looks like he has put a bit of weight on.. so maybe, he really isn't coming back this season 🥲
If he wasn't coming back, I'd like to think he'd have enough respect for Mercedes at least to give them plenty of notice to find a good replacement and give the team the best chance.

Reactions: 7
I am sure he will be back. He’s definitely going to be at the launch of the new car.

If he wasn't coming back, I'd like to think he'd have enough respect for Mercedes at least to give them plenty of notice to find a good replacement and give the team the best chance.
That’s also why I think he will be back. He has two years left to run on his contract and won’t want to break that.

Reactions: 7
Just taken a look at the Italian article about RB… essentially there’s no evidence, it’s speculation due to them not announcing their launch date for the car yet 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.