Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this photo I adore Seb and the friendship with Mick is lovely
It's so cute. Big brothers. Like Michael was to Seb. Would like to see more of the "older" drivers spend a bit of time with younger drivers. Just to say how they ate doing with life in the limelight. Yeah I know drivers hVe so many people with them but just nice to see. Like a work buddy.

Reactions: 4
It's so cute. Big brothers. Like Michael was to Seb. Would like to see more of the "older" drivers spend a bit of time with younger drivers. Just to say how they ate doing with life in the limelight. Yeah I know drivers hVe so many people with them but just nice to see. Like a work buddy.
These two are so cute. I'm glad Mick has someone to support him the paddock since his father is unable to.

I've been enjoying the Alpha Tauri guys being adorable as duck with each other sharing training videos of the pair of them. They are such fans of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alpha Tauri's social media in general is pretty great, but Yuki and Pierre do seem to genuinely get on. Was watching a vid on the McLaren YT channel the other day and it was truth vs. phish thing with Lando and DR. Love them both but it was just awkward, they don't seem to gel the way Carlando did, or Yuki and Pierre.

Reactions: 8
Love this story from Jenson about Kimi. Come back Kimi 😭
Kimi will be missed so glad mintu will post. Though I wonder if seb will disappear as he has no socials and pretty private which I think is brilliant

Reactions: 6
These two are so cute. I'm glad Mick has someone to support him the paddock since his father is unable to.

I've been enjoying the Alpha Tauri guys being adorable as duck with each other sharing training videos of the pair of them. They are such fans of each other.
Yeah Pierre seems to be the big brother here too. Plus the chat on social media too. I know not much difference in age there but very cute. Yuki definitely loves Pierre 😆

Reactions: 3
Kimi will be missed so glad mintu will post. Though I wonder if seb will disappear as he has no socials and pretty private which I think is brilliant
I think he will disappear 😞. It's lovely he's kept his family life private, though I'd love to see snippets of him after he leaves F1. See how he's getting on with the bees 😂

Reactions: 5
Lol - am here! Gorge picture of my Lewis.❤
Glad Lewis is back and respect to him for just dropping off social media he doesn't owe anyone anything he's really grown on me the past few years

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.