Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't explain why, but you know that episode of friends where Joey is dating that tiny girl who playfully punches him all the time, but George's girlfriend makes me think of her 🤷🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s holding on to him for dear life. She looks like she’s way more into him than he is to her.

Am I the only one who needs some time to get used to this?
I just feel like it'll be a turbulent year either way.

If he comes and underperforms people will say he's overrated and didn't deserve the seat. If he comes and tries to stick it to Lewis it'll end up like Nico and Lewis.

Also, Lewis is on the back foot having lost the championship so that only makes it more difficult.

Reactions: 9
I really hope George doesn't become a number 2 driver but I fear that is what will happen

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I really hope George doesn't become a number 2 driver but I fear that is what will happen
I think for the season! Hamilton will try for one more championship (he might well get it) and then they’ll get someone else in and it might be a bit more even, I hate the 1 and 2 thing in teams

Reactions: 4
Looks like Pato O’Ward will be picking up the young driver FP1 sessions this year with McLaren. I’m really starting to feel like McLaren see Pato as Daniel’s future replacement when his retirement comes. Will be interesting to see how this develops
That's what I thinking considering McLaren is posting ao much with Pato

Reactions: 3
Felt like this is the only place I could share this, but last night I have a dream where I cheated on Danny Ric with George Russell. Ahahaha! Happily shacked up with my lovely BF but in last nights dream, DR was my boyfriend 🤷🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Felt like this is the only place I could share this, but last night I have a dream where I cheated on Danny Ric with George Russell. Ahahaha! Happily shacked up with my lovely BF but in last nights dream, DR was my boyfriend 🤷🏻😂
I'm happily married but have copped off with dream Lewis a couple of times now, and I don't even like him! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well you're all slacking because I once had a dream that involved me getting fucked by nearly half the grid. 😆😆 I think it involved Lando, Carlos, George, Pierre, Lewis, Charles, Antonio, Albon, Kevin Magnussen, and bizarrely Mazepin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well you're all slacking because I once had a dream that involved me getting fucked by nearly half the grid. 😆😆 I think it involved Lando, Carlos, George, Pierre, Lewis, Charles, Antonio, Albon, Kevin Magnussen, and bizarrely Mazepin.
You tart!
Erm Mazepin????? WHAT THE duck? 😶🤢🥶🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.