Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, damn. That's something I didn't see coming.
I hope it's only a hiatus for Lewis.. leaving the sport on that note would be so bitter.

Reactions: 5
I'm here for Seb driving for Merc, but I just cannot see Lewis going like this. It wouldn't be very "on brand" and in his #stillwerise spirit. I think Merc will be loving the speculation though. Then it'll be all *insert Chris Pratt shocked GIF here* when he finally breaks his social media silence to announce how he's taken some time to focus his energies, etc.

Reactions: 9
Ralf Schumacher is anti Lewis. He follows him but takes the piss out of him - nice guy.

Reactions: 6

Still slightly surprised Whitmarsh didn't get the job. But probably for the best. AM seem to be following the McLaren structure with a Group CEO and Team Principal.

Reactions: 3
Well, damn. That's something I didn't see coming.
I hope it's only a hiatus for Lewis.. leaving the sport on that note would be so bitter.
I think it would be petty of him to leave the spey just because he lost (I mean I know he lost on the last lap but still!) But I works live to see seb there!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.