Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give us a spoiler tag and trigger warning before you post that please. My dinner is just trying to make a reappearance now. 🤢🤮😆😆
Sorry for the lack of warning!! I just think this is so hilarious since I found it and can't help wanting to share it whenever I get the opportunity!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg now this is a welcome!

I feel I need to clear my name, when I said Christian I meant more that he's my target age range, not that I fancy him 🤣 and if I did, well, I've truly got the ick now 😂😂
Welcome and yes most of us do feel that way about CH aka Karen. No age limits here, if you like a 22 year old so what, no harm in looking or perving 😂😛😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agree he will want to right the wrongs of last season. We all know he is a fighter and now seems to like to piss off the FIA 😆
As for his seat if he does go, we'll might not happen bit love to see Pierre there or even Esteban Ocon.
I would love to see Pierre there 🥰

Reactions: 1
It sure is! Are ya having a cake in his honour? 😂

Lol was gonna say that this all lovely but that’s my Lewis’s seat! 😡😂
Hey don't need anyones birthday to eat cake, anyday is good to eat cake 😂
Nah that's if, big if, Sir Lewis retires. I am dreaming and maybe dribbling at the thought of those 2 in same team 😍😜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey guys! Sorry, I know I’m doing a terrible job staying up to date with the thread! Just been manic life wise atm! Hope you’re all doing well! 😁

With Alex racing under the British flag, wouldn’t that affect his sponsorships? I’m under the impression that the only reason he currently races under the Thai flag was to secure and please his sponsors?

Had a glass of bubbly last night in celebration of Sir Lewis’ birthday. Hope he’s doing ok! 💓

I’m patiently waiting for Alpine to announce Otmar… see if that rumour comes true!

Reactions: 8
Hey guys! Sorry, I know I’m doing a terrible job staying up to date with the thread! Just been manic life wise atm! Hope you’re all doing well! 😁

With Alex racing under the British flag, wouldn’t that affect his sponsorships? I’m under the impression that the only reason he currently races under the Thai flag was to secure and please his sponsors?

Had a glass of bubbly last night in celebration of Sir Lewis’ birthday. Hope he’s doing ok! 💓

I’m patiently waiting for Alpine to announce Otmar… see if that rumour comes true!
But also isnt Alex's licence under Thai nationality? I dunno.
Hey don't worry about not being on here, it's off season so not missing much just putting pics as missing the drivers we love ❤

Reactions: 2
Looks like Pato O’Ward will be picking up the young driver FP1 sessions this year with McLaren. I’m really starting to feel like McLaren see Pato as Daniel’s future replacement when his retirement comes. Will be interesting to see how this develops

Reactions: 10
Looks like Pato O’Ward will be picking up the young driver FP1 sessions this year with McLaren. I’m really starting to feel like McLaren see Pato as Daniel’s future replacement when his retirement comes. Will be interesting to see how this develops
Definitely feels like this is gonna be the case. Which could be exciting. Kinda puts the brakes on my dream McLaren pairing of Norris and Gasly. 😆

Reactions: 4
It's a really smart move. You see how big Checo is with Latin American and North American audiences, plus getting someone young, like Lando, and retaining them seems to be the move for McLaren.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.