Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Hamilton not coming back this season but do think he's experiencing long covid he's looked really drained after some races and he's in peak fitness condition.

I think with the new regs it'll be interesting to see if the top teams change personally I'd like to see closer battles different race winners

I always thought he would go at the end of 2022, I think long covid will have made him exhausted and he probably just wants to have some mental time off, IF and only if he is retiring he’ll have been medically forced too, I would imagine he would want to come back fighting next year just to try for the record

if he does retire who gets his seat?
Agree he will want to right the wrongs of last season. We all know he is a fighter and now seems to like to piss off the FIA 😆
As for his seat if he does go, we'll might not happen bit love to see Pierre there or even Esteban Ocon.

Reactions: 5
Parking (no pun intended) myself here for next season... only just realised there was a F1 thread!

I’m just too old for the Wag thread. I’m old enough to be the mother of half the grid 🤣
I appreciate a nice bit of eye candy though.
Haha same. Toto and Christian are probably a more suitable age range for me 😂

Reactions: 7
I don't know how it took me so long to find that there is a thread solely dedicated to formula 1 🥺. Kept processing all the last few months emotions on my own, lmao.
I'll read through the thread now, but God, I'm so happy to have found you all !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know how it took me so long to find that there is a thread solely dedicated to formula 1 🥺. Kept processing all the last few months emotions on my own, lmao.
I'll read through the thread now, but God, I'm so happy to have found you all !
Ah bless, well you have us now for support through 2022 😊 We had a fantasy league going as well last season, which we may organise again!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.