Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think so? He does seem very obsessed with being a driver. Plus he is still pretty young. But hey you never know if the RB dream stalwarts to crumble if Christian might bugger off. 🫰
i think he’s just obsessed with being a winning driver tbh. i like him more than most people do but he seems to get very little actual joy from racing and i truly can’t see him having a long f1 career. i’m sure he’s said that he couldn’t see himself in f1 in his 30s and especially not at fernando’s age bracket. i could absolutely picture him retiring in a few years.
---
I can’t see Max hanging around in a car at the back of the grid like Bottas is doing and Kimi did (to be honest I’m not sure I know why either of them have done it) If Red Bull do drop back I think he’ll be off
I’m also not sure he’d do another category like Indy or Formula E or become a pundit so I don’t know how he’d spend retirement
i think he’d go completely off grid 🤣 he seems to really be into his sim racing etc and has said the endurance races appeal so maybe something like that - but i don’t think he would ever do another season based series.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see Max hanging around in a car at the back of the grid like Bottas is doing and Kimi did (to be honest I’m not sure I know why either of them have done it) If Red Bull do drop back I think he’ll be off
I’m also not sure he’d do another category like Indy or Formula E or become a pundit so I don’t know how he’d spend retirement
I agree as much as i love max his whole drive to get to where he is was to be number 1 and he’s got that i don’t think he will settle for less i think he will start his family have his own kids after he retires he seems like he wants to be a family man

You think so? He does seem very obsessed with being a driver. Plus he is still pretty young. But hey you never know if the RB dream stalwarts to crumble if Christian might bugger off. 🫰
I think he's obsessed with being a driver. Not specifically an F1 driver. Why slog through a development battle when he can simply piss off to whichever series he likes, where he'd be given whichever seat he likes? He's said he's keen on WEC and rally and he'd like to do the Indy 500. Meanwhile whenever he has to race someone these days he kicks off.

Unlike Lewis who is willing to put up with a few seasons of shite in order to beat the records, I don't think Max is.

Reactions: 1
Just watching quali on Sky F1. Interview with Christian, he has no plans to retire and loves his job. Their trophy cabinet is insane 😳 huge floor to ceiling cabinet.

• Sad
Stroll being stroppy there - wonder if daddy has given him a warning to sort himself out and close the gap to Alonso

Reactions: 3
Disgusting from lance
---
Double post sorry

race direction slow as ever. What even was that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen his interview then. One word answers and fuming. Always felt a bit sorry for him but I've gone right off him now

Reactions: 5
Did you see him either punch the wall or shive his trainer out of the way?
Thought he shoved his trainer
He already pushed his hand away when he was walking behind the car but the trainer didn’t get the memo and was still trying to talk to him and touch him
Not acceptable either way though
Max got community service for pushing Ocon in Brazil didn’t he?
---
Look on f1gossipoffical it shows what happened. He really ain't happy. Think it could be 👋
Ooo will have a look

Reactions: 1
Funny as duck with Parc Ferme today.

Stroll's head has completely gone. Shoving staff, then his shithouse interview. We've seen heads go before - Gasly, Albon, Vettel, have all fallen victim to it, but none of them have escalated to shoving staff or an interview like that.

Reactions: 6
Funny as duck with Parc Ferme today.

Stroll's head has completely gone. Shoving staff, then his shithouse interview. We've seen heads go before - Gasly, Albon, Vettel, have all fallen victim to it, but none of them have escalated to shoving staff or an interview like that.
Exactly, completely unprofessional. Throwing a diva fit is one thing but when you start being physical with lower ranking members of the team it’s time to gooooo! 👋

Thought he shoved his trainer
He already pushed his hand away when he was walking behind the car but the trainer didn’t get the memo and was still trying to talk to him and touch him
Not acceptable either way though
Max got community service for pushing Ocon in Brazil didn’t he?
according to reporters on twitter, the trainer was trying to tell him to go back and be weighed, which he didn’t want to do. he pushed his hand away first, like you say, but there is a definite two armed shove after that (if a bit blocked by the other people in the garage). the arm movement just doesn’t look like punching the wall.

like said above, i know we’ve had drivers shoving other drivers and some extreme losses of temper but no one (not even on their worst day) should be putting their hands on members of the team. it’s ridiculous. he needs to 👋🏻

according to reporters on twitter, the trainer was trying to tell him to go back and be weighed, which he didn’t want to do. he pushed his hand away first, like you say, but there is a definite two armed shove after that (if a bit blocked by the other people in the garage). the arm movement just doesn’t look like punching the wall.

like said above, i know we’ve had drivers shoving other drivers and some extreme losses of temper but no one (not even on their worst day) should be putting their hands on members of the team. it’s ridiculous. he needs to 👋🏻
You'd expect some recoil if he's punched a wall because it hurts! There's none. He's either shoved that staff member or he's thrown a glove.

I reckon Daddy Stroll's already told him he's been sacked. That's why Aston are having a WEC team in 2025.

Yesterday exposed something that Stroll Sr has spent a lot of time and money hiding from Lance.

Reactions: 5