Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And lack of ability. An out of form Vettel really flattered Stroll.
i don’t think it’s lack of ability as such (i mean, in years past he has done okay. he was f3 champion and is still the youngest rookie driver ever on a podium) - it’s more a lack of genuine interest or want to actually improve himself or work on what he actually wants to get out of being in f1.

his complete 😐 about having that seat in general is ngal, he doesn’t even seem to really want to fight to keep it when there are so many who would love to be in his position.

damage to his hands this season aside, based on his form for the past two or three years his dad’s influence has surely now run out. fernando is pretty much a one man team at this point (as he likes it i guess 🤣)

Reactions: 3
And lack of ability. An out of form Vettel really flattered Stroll.
Yep and as I am very bias Seb had everything Lance does not have. Sorry not sorry.
Just seen on Instagram he threw his steering wheel out onto the front of car but it fell to floor. Get the boy a dummy and he'd spit it out.

Reactions: 2
it’s more a lack of genuine interest or want to actually improve himself or work on what he actually wants to get out of being in f1.
This is hits the nail on the head completely
---
Just to lighten the mood Nico looks like he has come to the track still in his pyjamas on Sky

i don’t think it’s lack of ability as such (i mean, in years past he has done okay. he was f3 champion and is still the youngest rookie driver ever on a podium) - it’s more a lack of genuine interest or want to actually improve himself or work on what he actually wants to get out of being in f1.

his complete 😐 about having that seat in general is ngal, he doesn’t even seem to really want to fight to keep it when there are so many who would love to be in his position.

damage to his hands this season aside, based on his form for the past two or three years his dad’s influence has surely now run out. fernando is pretty much a one man team at this point (as he likes it i guess 🤣)
His F3 season is dodgy tbh. Dad put him in the best team, teammates were told to move over and let him through, he was given extra engines, and he was given access to the Williams F1 sim. Most expensive junior career ever. No way was Stroll beating Russell and Leclerc on merit!

Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 14.00.12.png

Stroll has just proven you can put the little rich guy in the car but you can’t teach him to be a driver. I have heard rumblings of Yuki to Aston in Strolls place and honestly that would be exciting for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ocon casually handing Max a championship, who'd have thought it!

I didn't even realise Max could win this weekend, shows how much I've been paying attention 😂

Carlos being out before the race will be a blessing for Ferrari because of the 3 stop rule 😂

• Haha
I didn't even realise Max could win this weekend, shows how much I've been paying attention 😂

Carlos being out before the race will be a blessing for Ferrari because of the 3 stop rule 😂
Maybe Carlos can help the strategy guys out today with what they should do for Charles 😂
---
How long do with think this Hamilton and George saga continue
I don’t think they’ll get rid of either of them if that’s what you mean
I think it was Lewis’s fault. George wasn’t going to vanish into thin air so where did he think he was?

Well mandatory pit stops are not the way to make closer more exciting racing

Also what is this? How has Albon not finished when the cars ahead and behind him have?!
IMG_4842.jpeg

Just googled this. On lap 15 too - OMG 😭 Can you imagine?
So many drivers were struggling, it was awful. They all looked exhausted. Lance was basically passed out after the race and had to be taken to medical. A few struggled even getting out their cars.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Lance saying he passed out multiple times during the corners and couldn't see the track limits because his vision blurred is alarming. You're a danger to yourself and others in that state, get off. Logan did 100% the right thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So many drivers were struggling, it was awful. They all looked exhausted. Lance was basically passed out after the race and had to be taken to medical. A few struggled even getting out their cars.
So F1 should look at the race and see how badly the drivers have been impacted. They have to consider their wellbeing. Has this race always been this time of year?

Reactions: 4
So F1 should look at the race and see how badly the drivers have been impacted. They have to consider their wellbeing. Has this race always been this time of year?
It was late november last time. I remember them being shattered after Saudi in 2021 too which was maybe a week after? But don't recall any heat issues for Qatar that year.