Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah maybe he doesn’t enjoy it but how do you tell Laurence Stroll you don’t want to do it anymore when he has financed you this whole time and bought a team
Any other driver would probably have been replaced a while again when compared to their teammate and also if he wasn’t his son I don’t think Laurence would think twice about sacking him. He’s pretty ruthless according to Otmar

Reactions: 3
Haha is Pierre in trouble with Carlos? Pierre posted some pics but now has deleted 1 of them as it showed Carlos giving the 🖕 but also his new maybe gf 😆😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Russell should have had a job in sales. Chats absolute tit yet somehow sounds convincing. Toto high on pain having to make the decision because the pitwall were too thick to, sums up Mercedes this year to be honest.

Alpine deceiving Gasly there to advantage Ocon. Awful driver management from them, their drivers had been behaving up until this point and they've just pissed that right away by deciding not to tell Gasly at all that the deal was he'd be allowed past if he swapped back if he didn't catch Alonso. He'd probably have just overtaken Ocon on track if told since he had the pace.

Checo with a nuclear level stinker. Two retirements in a single race. Did he actually show up for the celebration pictures or not, I didn't see him in them?

Glad for Piastri having his first podium, but even Max managed to have more enthusiasm up there. And that's really saying something.

Sargeant needs binning off. Go get Lawson who's delivered another brilliant race.

Reactions: 4
Russell should have had a job in sales. Chats absolute tit yet somehow sounds convincing.
This made me actually laugh out loud as it’s so right
Sometimes I think he makes these “bold” strategy calls from the cockpit just because he wants the glory for calling it himself but actually he doesn’t have all the information or intellect to make those calls. I can’t recall a time when he’s actually got it right

This made me actually laugh out loud as it’s so right
Sometimes I think he makes these “bold” strategy calls from the cockpit just because he wants the glory for calling it himself but actually he doesn’t have all the information or intellect to make those calls. I can’t recall a time when he’s actually got it right
When it works out for him it's usually because he's got lucky with a safety car or because Mercedes have made a massive blunder on Lewis' side. Today he tried to get both himself and Lewis eaten up by Sainz so just he could be ahead of Lewis. And the team still had to ring the big boss to make sure it was OK to tell him to gtfo.

He and the rest of Mercedes needs a big reality check. Mercedes couldn't even be arsed to come to Parc Ferme for Lewis last week, thankfully the Ferrari and McLaren team members congratulated him instead. Lewis is the one leading on WDC, he's 75 points ahead of Russell so not slim margins! He's also their 8 7 x WDC. Time for them to give Russell a dressing down and accept that Lewis is still currently their number 1.

1695582199492.png

1695581953460.png

When it works out for him it's usually because he's got lucky with a safety car or because Mercedes have made a massive blunder on Lewis' side. Today he tried to get both himself and Lewis eaten up by Sainz so just he could be ahead of Lewis. And the team still had to ring the big boss to make sure it was OK to tell him to gtfo.

He and the rest of Mercedes needs a big reality check. Mercedes couldn't even be arsed to come to Parc Ferme for Lewis last week, thankfully the Ferrari and McLaren team members congratulated him instead. Lewis is the one leading on WDC, he's 75 points ahead of Russell so not slim margins! He's also their 8 7 x WDC. Time for them to give Russell a dressing down and accept that Lewis is still currently their number 1.

View attachment 2470340
View attachment 2470330
This!! I find it so odd how they treat Lewis. Yes last year Russel beat him but that was mostly due to Lewis taking bigger risks / different setups at the start of the season to help out the team with getting as much data as possible. This season he’s the better driver and therefore should be given priority. After all he still has a chance to become P2 in the driver’s championship if Checo continues to duck up.

This!! I find it so odd how they treat Lewis. Yes last year Russel beat him but that was mostly due to Lewis taking bigger risks / different setups at the start of the season to help out the team with getting as much data as possible. This season he’s the better driver and therefore should be given priority. After all he still has a chance to become P2 in the driver’s championship if Checo continues to duck up.
I’ve found Toto’s interactions with George really nice and positive and then with Lewis he’s been like shut up and drive. I wonder if they felt like they had no other option but to sign them both for the same amount of time

I’ve found Toto’s interactions with George really nice and positive and then with Lewis he’s been like shut up and drive. I wonder if they felt like they had no other option but to sign them both for the same amount of time
It's because Toto manages him. He's also really nice to Ocon who he also manages. Both are jumped up little twats who are thankfully being beaten by their teammates so far this season.