Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F1Grid

VIP Member
I hate the defence of he has always been fine with me.
That’s because you are a bloke and driver Daniel. You are not in the same position as the accuser at all
Exact same as when Max said Piquet's always been nice to him. Well yeah, you're white aren't you? Pretty sure the racist will be alright with you mate.

Reactions: 17

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Unfortunately he’s staying in place until the investigation concludes, however if he leaves then we can all put 2+2 together.

Who would even replace him? I’m so unfamiliar with red bull since Seb left as I don’t give a shit about them.
I can think of someone who is netflix friendly and in need of a new job .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

F1Grid

VIP Member
On the one hand, I understand it's nothing to do with the drivers and they might be legally bound not to get involved, but it is disappointing hearing drivers shrug their shoulders when asked and saying "it's nothing to do with me" or "it's a distraction, I'm just doing my job"
Disheartening as a female fan
I don't know why PR haven't come up with a decent brief for them. Say that you can't comment on specific situations but you and your team are working hard to ensure that everybody in your team feels safe in the paddock, feels safe to speak up, and you would hope the rest of the grid does the same.

Instead we get "I hope it'll all go away" and "It's a distraction".

Reactions: 14

F1Grid

VIP Member
I've got a friend who's at the track and everyone is being kicked out of the fan areas now. FP2 is in half an hour, so they can't actually watch FP2 at the track.

The Fyre fest of races.
---
1700215101744.png

Sainz is going to be penalised for the components damaged by the defective track.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

JE172

VIP Member
News alerts will be set for Friday, I imagine this won't be a multi day thing and they're probably hoping dropping the news on a Friday will allow it to be over with by Monday
Anyone else quietly wishing for a total implosion at RB this season?! That combined with contract silly season for so many drivers could make this year v exciting!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

F1Grid

VIP Member
No way have the FIA let Max off for all three incidents of impeding. Parked right in front of Yuki, went at a snails pace through T16-19 so multiple other cars had to take avoiding action, and blocked the pitlane.

Honestly pathetic. Charles and Pierre have both previously had grid drops for impeding when the team didn't warn them, but for Max it's just a warning.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
On the one hand, I understand it's nothing to do with the drivers and they might be legally bound not to get involved, but it is disappointing hearing drivers shrug their shoulders when asked and saying "it's nothing to do with me" or "it's a distraction, I'm just doing my job"
Disheartening as a female fan

Reactions: 12

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
God this Horner stuff has really shaken everything up - he needs to go for sure

Apparently max has an exit clause which allows him to leave immediately if Helmut leaves and Ford are reconsidering their contract 😂 the rumour mill is working over time
Max is actually joining Haas. Everyone said he could win a championship in their car and he took that personally… ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

F1Grid

VIP Member
Ricciardo half a second off Yuki in qualifying. If he was a horse they'd take him out back and shoot him at this point.

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Good for Lewis. One hundred million a year and backing his inclusion and diversity initiatives at Ferrari.

Mercedes stopped fighting for him after AD21. Something happened, and I’m glad he gets a chance to try something different.

Him winning an 8th in a Ferrari would surely be the greatest f1 story of all time. If anyone can do it, Lewis can. 🏁

• Heart