Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Max is leading the driver championship. McLaren are revived.
A bit of Upshot humour thanks to Nico.
FORMULA 1
šŸ™Š Oops.. I did it again
93ee-9429-4888-91d9-c71aaa73d4c6%2FNew_Project__5_.jpg
From falling off his e-scooter to wetting himself in the cockpit, thereā€™s always been a touch of Alan Partridge about Nico Rosberg.​
And the 2016 world champion was at it again during the Hungarian grand prix, squabbling with a child on live TV.​
During a segment with three junior go-karters, Nico confided in them that his nickname at Mercedes was Britney, due to his long hair. ā€œIt was not coolā€, he recalled, still seething at the moniker.​
A few minutes later, the former Mercedes driver got up to leave, and one of the kids told him: ā€œGood luck Britney, I hope you do well.ā€​
Rosberg stopped in his tracks, and hissed: ā€œNo Scarlett that was not cool. I share a secret there with you guys, that was not cool at all.ā€​
ā€œThank you Britney,ā€ came Scarlettā€™s reply, leading Nico to death-stare her and growl, ā€œplease apologiseā€.​
Finally, Scarlett said a quiet "sorryā€, and Rosberg flounced off.​

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They met on the 4th of June 2004. Jean Todt proposed on the 26th of July about seven weeks later. It took them 19 years to walk down the aisle. Those crazy kids. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loving GP giving Max back some sass today
Letā€™s see how well he would get on without Hannah and GP running his race for him

Wtf is going on with Alpine? Otmar going along with their sporting director and Esteban and Pierre starting at the back on Sunday.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wtf is going on with Alpine? Otmar going along with their sporting director and Esteban and Pierre starting at the back on Sunday.
I think the bosses are being unrealistic with their expectations as they said Otmar and Alan werenā€™t on the same timeline as they wanted 100 races to be winning and management have said it shouldnā€™t take that long
Can see them pulling out and focussing on road cars if they donā€™t get quick enough progression
Clearly not a happy place to be

I think the bosses are being unrealistic with their expectations as they said Otmar and Alan werenā€™t on the same timeline as they wanted 100 races to be winning and management have said it shouldnā€™t take that long
Can see them pulling out and focussing on road cars if they donā€™t get quick enough progression
Clearly not a happy place to be
Someone at Renault is busy trying to get Andretti on the phone. šŸ˜†

Renault have not really been committed to F1 properly the last like decade. Either go all in, or all out. At least McLaren are putting their money where their mouth is in trying to get back to the top.

Reactions: 4
Getting deja vu vibes watching rain in Belgium with a safety car dictating the sprint so far.

Went to see Gran turismo in the cinema and guess who plays the kids mum...... Mrs Geraldine Horner herself

My other half even said "I didn't recognise her because she's not wearing white"

• Haha
Reactions: 7