Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No point really when you start from the back he’s unlikely to get any points
I hope he made that decision before his mechanics pulled an all nighter fixing his car though
If they could fix it. It sounds like they’d have struggled with that one
So all round a sensible decision from AM and lance

Reactions: 2
No point really when you start from the back he’s unlikely to get any points
I hope he made that decision before his mechanics pulled an all nighter fixing his car though
It was said earlier it was also down to Lance still feeling the heavy impact of the crash. Plus like you say to repair the car after that crash would take ages and costly

What a finish! Love the podium, except P3 as gutted for the one who missed out, but very tense end
Normally I can’t be bothered with Singapore but that was actually a good one

Reactions: 4
What a finish! Love the podium, except P3 as gutted for the one who missed out, but very tense end
Normally I can’t be bothered with Singapore but that was actually a good one
It was! So interesting to watch for a change. Yeah gutted for that driver but pleased as I had the now 3rd driver to get a podium!
Also feel sorry for the birthday boy, not a great day for him ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Checo on Alex wtf was he doing! Going to be penalties galore later.

Now there’s the sport I fell in love with. No Dutch national anthem in sight. :m
And no Christian shouting “A fantastic drive Max” or similar. wish this would be the start of something different.
Poor George he looked gutted. Happy for my boy tho
---
That Danika (sorry if spelt wrongly) well and truly put her foot in it when he was being interviewed by Sky F1, "us that your Mum it looks like your sister" "no he goes Mum is there" ooopps 🙈🙊

Karun’s face 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And no Christian shouting “A fantastic drive Max” or similar. wish this would be the start of something different.
Poor George he looked gutted. Happy for my boy tho
---

Karun’s face 😆
She tries far to hard to be interesting it's laughable. Cringe. Yeah she knows her stuff about F1 as do others but my god it's was cringe as hell

Danica’s a knobhead. The way she acted to the little girl on the kids broadcast basically crushing her dreams is some of the most socially unaware tit I’ve seen.

Even bigger knobheads though are Silverstone. Price of my usual grandstand is now up £160 compared to last year. Twats.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Danica’s a knobhead. The way she acted to the little girl on the kids broadcast basically crushing her dreams is some of the most socially unaware tit I’ve seen.

Even bigger knobheads though are Silverstone. Price of my usual grandstand is now up £160 compared to last year. Twats.
What did she say to the kids?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2457013
Female mind not good enough for F1 :rolleyes: Said to a literal child. She’s a knob and she also doesn’t believe in the bloody moon landing
I really don’t like her. I feel like she takes away from the broadcast. Like even her outfit yesterday was OTT and didn’t suit the rest of the vibe for the rest of them. I much prefer Bernie or Naomi.

The rumours continue on Lance. But if in pain surely best to rest? If he was seen out orrting yeah I'd agree.
Also noted Charles is posting more on Instagram. Not complaining nice to see 🥰

What does Liam Lawson need to do to get a seat! Surely if someone comes in for him, red bull don’t have much to say no?

What are the rumours? That he might leave?
Yeah and go and play tennis. Maybe he likes playing as it takes away from the F1 pressure? Plus as much as we say about driving for Daddy's team, it still has pressure on him, especially with Fernando starting season so well.