Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see RBR doing this badly on purpose. Glad to see some variation in the top spots

I think Checo's woes are real. Been told that Red Bull have had multiple other drivers coming into their hospitality for a chat this weekend...

Reactions: 2
I think Checo's woes are real. Been told that Red Bull have had multiple other drivers coming into their hospitality for a chat this weekend...
And helmut wants to keep Yuki now. He apprently wants to keep DR and says there’s no room for Lawson, despite telling him he’s have a seat in 2025….. Red Bull is really such a circus

Reactions: 1
And helmut wants to keep Yuki now. He apprently wants to keep DR and says there’s no room for Lawson, despite telling him he’s have a seat in 2025….. Red Bull is really such a circus
The possibility that both Checo and DR have drives for next season and Lawson doesn't just completely blows up the point of the Red Bull Academy and Helmut Marko's job. Lawson should be driving now. That he isn't makes a mockery of their junior programme. Lawson should be touting himself around if he's able to fit next season.

Reactions: 5
Isn't there a clause in his contract that Lawson can go and look elsewhere if they don't give him a seat for 2025, or am I getting this mixed up with someone else?
The lad really needs to be in a car next year. As does Ollie.

Isn't there a clause in his contract that Lawson can go and look elsewhere if they don't give him a seat for 2025, or am I getting this mixed up with someone else?
The lad really needs to be in a car next year. As does Ollie.
Absolutely! It‘s time for some new faces. Many of the older drivers had more than enough time to prove themself and they just aren‘t good enough. It pains me but both Checo and DR need to go.

Reactions: 4
Race ban for K mag? 😂

He deffo won’t get that Haas seat next year unless they really don’t have the money to sign anyone

Race ban for K mag? 😂

He deffo won’t get that Haas seat next year unless they really don’t have the money to sign anyone
Haas are getting a new motorhome for next year. I'm not convinced it's the best way they could be spending their money.

Zhou and Bearman, money and a young driver. That's my guess on the Haas lineup for next year.

Haas are getting a new motorhome for next year. I'm not convinced it's the best way they could be spending their money.

Zhou and Bearman, money and a young driver. That's my guess on the Haas lineup for next year.
I’ve heard they’re currently monitoring both Pierre and Estie…. Imagine they take them both 😂😂 surely not!

I think as time goes on Zhou is not being linked to many if any seats so I don’t think he’s going to be on the grid in 2025, unless Valetrri is acting on his behalf and has actually got James to sign him

• Haha
I’ve heard they’re currently monitoring both Pierre and Estie…. Imagine they take them both 😂😂 surely not!

I think as time goes on Zhou is not being linked to many if any seats so I don’t think he’s going to be on the grid in 2025, unless Valetrri is acting on his behalf and has actually got James to sign him
I feel sorry for Zhou, he's never really had a chance to show what he can do. But tough sport of course

After today Ocon might be dropped! Silly boy.

I feel sorry for Zhou, he's never really had a chance to show what he can do. But tough sport of course
Unless he signs for alpine? And they had Jack doohan and Zhou
I cant see who would want to go there unless they’re desperate

So Esteban is apparently at risk of getting benched for a race. People have put footage up of his first lap, and he's overly aggressive with Pierre throughout it and pulls another stupid move sticking his nose into a gap that doesn't exist. This is when there have been team orders not to fight ever since they almost gave Famin a heart attack in Miami, and that was explicitly restated for Monaco.

I don't think they'd do it, particularly not at Canada where Esteban has a grid penalty that should separate the drivers nicely so they don't need to worry about another lap 1 incident. But if he does it again?

I think it's pretty obvious now that Esteban isn't staying for next year though. Eric Boullier says Pierre has already signed a contract with Alpine.

Reactions: 3