Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when Jenson looks straight down the lens and raises his eyebrows after Danica says something. We know what you mean JB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
have they abandoned the studio? it is much better seeing the sky team all in Miami rather than going back and forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Valtteri Bottas second in the driver of the day poll currently in 17th 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a Lando fan!!! Yessss!!! So sad for Oscar too as it could have been such a different day for the McLaren team!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So happy for lando, gutted for Oscar though 😭
Shame it happened while trump was in the McLaren garage though 😂 definitely a questionable choice for the team…

Reactions: 3
So happy for lando, gutted for Oscar though 😭
Shame it happened while trump was in the McLaren garage though 😂 definitely a questionable choice for the team…
So apparently online it was the FIA that asked them to do it and they said yes, rather than trump directly still so disappointed

Reactions: 2
I’ve just come in and seen the result so not seen how the race was, so pleased for Lando. Did something happen to Max or did he just smash it?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just come in and seen the result so not seen how the race was, so pleased for Lando. Did something happen to Max or did he just smash it?
The upgrades work 😇

Jk max probably had some damage from hitting a cone but not that much

Reactions: 2
Max’s car wasn’t as its best but Lando had an excellent car and the safety car timing just boosted that
Oscar would’ve been up there with him I think.

Max’s car wasn’t as its best but Lando had an excellent car and the safety car timing just boosted that
Oscar would’ve been up there with him I think.
McLaren developing wonders the last two seasons. Oscar did very well until Carlos hit him, especially given he only had half the upgrade package, about 0.2 seconds a lap deficit just from the missing upgrade parts.

And in the past Max has been able to limp around with damage or whatever and still cope. But even early on before he hit the bollard, he wasn't running away, and was saying he wasn't totally happy.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the season being competitive.

• Heart
Hallelujah! Well done Lando.
Only just watching the race just now. Loved that pretty much all the drivers went to give their congratulations to him. So does this mean Lando needs to damage himself to win a race every race now? 😉

• Heart
Hallelujah! Well done Lando.
Only just watching the race just now. Loved that pretty much all the drivers went to give their congratulations to him. So does this mean Lando needs to damage himself to win a race every race now? 😉
Same here, no idea how I managed to avoid hearing this news since last night!!

Multi-year extension for Albon at Williams, I feel like he could do so much better elsewhere, part of me hoped he'd be in that Merc seat!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Multi-year extension for Albon at Williams, I feel like he could do so much better elsewhere, part of me hoped he'd be in that Merc seat!
Toto is so desperate for Max and/or Kimi he is screwing himself and putting too much pressure on Kimi and being unrealistic expecting Max to sign.

Albon to Merc and Kimi to Williams for a couple of seasons would make more sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t think now who Toto will get. I can’t see Max going there and it’s way too much of a step up for Kimi immediately.
It seems KMag is out of Haas (maybe Zhou and Bearman there), Carlos replacing Zhou at Sauber.
Maybe Valterri is up for going back actually with Hulk being Carlos’s teammate and Kimi at Williams with Alex?

Reactions: 4
I can’t think now who Toto will get. I can’t see Max going there and it’s way too much of a step up for Kimi immediately.
It seems KMag is out of Haas (maybe Zhou and Bearman there), Carlos replacing Zhou at Sauber.
Maybe Valterri is up for going back actually with Hulk being Carlos’s teammate and Kimi at Williams with Alex?
Sounds like Carlos might be off to Mercs they need a big name

Some new bloke and Karun commentating this weekend😬 No Crofty! Does that mean no lights out and away we go???!!

• Wow