Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crofty is going to miss three races this season according to this article. Imola, Austria and az. he says the season is long and he needs a break.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s interesting why he says that (apologies if you all know already). Murray Walker advised him to always say the same thing to give the race a couple of seconds to get started so he could comment on who has a good/ bad start etc as you just need that time. Murray always said ‘and it’s go go go’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rumor that bottas is going to Williams in 2025 replacing sargeant
Because he was in the Williams hospitality for 15 mins on Saturday. All of this then throw the kimi stuff up in the air, unless bottas is only getting a year
Out of all of the ones who are out of contract I really hope Yuki finds a good seat because he deserves it

We already know the social media announcement will be Valterri answering his phone and the voice saying “Valterri it’s James, please come to Williams”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
😆 Charles’s response

and his dog ❤tho he should have called him Lewis 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
According to somebody I know in the paddock, current rumour is Gasly renewing at Alpine, Ocon to Haas but Ocon is waiting on Sainz's decision on Audi before signing.

Reactions: 2
It’s madness everything hinges on Max’s decision when he’s the one with a contract.

It’s madness everything hinges on Max’s decision when he’s the one with a contract.
Max is waiting until everyone else signs, then he's gonna retire, and this is somehow how Daniel manages to get a Red Bull seat he doesn't deserve.

Reactions: 4
Max is waiting until everyone else signs, then he's gonna retire, and this is somehow how Daniel manages to get a Red Bull seat he doesn't deserve.
I really don’t think he’s going to get back into that red bull seat unless they all leave. Helmut must see Liam and Yuki in better light after DR disappointing start and he’s under threat for that RB seat now…..

I really don’t think he’s going to get back into that red bull seat unless they all leave. Helmut must see Liam and Yuki in better light after DR disappointing start and he’s under threat for that RB seat now…..
No, there is no way Daniel is getting a RB seat. Daniel can dream all he wants. They would just promote one of the two Toro Rossi drivers. I hope Yuki gets another year at least, he's really coming on this season performance wise. And Lawson needs to be in the other seat.

And then Max retires, Yuki gets a Red Bull drive and then middle fingers off to Honda-Aston Martin when Alonso rage quits at how tit Aston Martin are. 😆

Well I can dream can't I.

• Haha
No, there is no way Daniel is getting a RB seat. Daniel can dream all he wants. They would just promote one of the two Toro Rossi drivers. I hope Yuki gets another year at least, he's really coming on this season performance wise. And Lawson needs to be in the other seat.

And then Max retires, Yuki gets a Red Bull drive and then middle fingers off to Honda-Aston Martin when Alonso rage quits at how tit Aston Martin are. 😆

Well I can dream can't I.
I think we need to dream it as it has been pretty tedious. Yeah recently it has been better for a competition but horrendously 1 sided. Keep dreaming folks 😄

Blimey the outfit! I know he loves his fashion but what the hell???
Monaco who do we think will be on pole? I'm going for Charles.
But not really believing the Red Bull woes, heard it too often and next day turn up and qualify well, Max maybe not Perez.
It’s got to be Charles year! I am buying the red bull woes, first time I’ve believed it ever 😂 I don’t buy Hamilton being up there but I’m willing to manifest this to get some excitement