Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way the O and the 3 are in his logo make it look like EO91.
I don’t know why it matters that his teammates have been race winners, it’s definitely aimed at prospective employers and not the general public
Half of Reddit's comments are just saying that his logo is really tit 😂

He should have just tagged Haas.

Reactions: 2
I guess that’s the consequence Bruno was talking about. He’s unmanageable, we knew that statement he did was for future employers

Reactions: 3
I think he’s been shopping around for longer than we think, I reckon the start of the season was the tipping point for him wanting to leave, I wonder if he had told Bruno this and then that’s why he was also so angry (personally I think he’s off to haas) when they announce it will be very interesting, because of his rep now they can’t just be like and here was have occon… I think they’ll announce Ollie first

Reactions: 1
If a rookie isn’t in that seat I’ll be annoyed. So many people saying Mick and I’m like…. :rolleyes::censored:

I think he’s been shopping around for longer than we think, I reckon the start of the season was the tipping point for him wanting to leave, I wonder if he had told Bruno this and then that’s why he was also so angry (personally I think he’s off to haas) when they announce it will be very interesting, because of his rep now they can’t just be like and here was have occon… I think they’ll announce Ollie first
He's been looking outside of Alpine since mid 2023 according to what I heard. It's just that other options have closed up.

Bet Pierre's doing backflips.

So where is Ocon going?

If a rookie isn’t in that seat I’ll be annoyed. So many people saying Mick and I’m like…. :rolleyes::censored:
Trading on your surname will only get you so far if you don’t have the talent to live up to it unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
Haas. Where they have no simulator, the parts are manufactured by an outside company, and they get one upgrade a year.

And that's if he's lucky.
Or Sauber apparently if Carlos won’t sign ASAP

Or Sauber apparently if Carlos won’t sign ASAP
Apparently their engine project is at the point where the Haas might be a better choice…

Coming out from Lawrence Barretto now that Esteban was supposedly told on thursday afternoon. And on Friday we got the crisis PR statement.

2C37B316-7587-4308-9C8A-FE482DB95AA7.jpeg

Announcement coming from Red Bull at 5pm. Could be Checo, could be a livery, could be new mugs available on the store 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Checo 2 year renewal.

I'm surprised they've given him that security to be honest, I thought it'd be a 1+1.

Checo 2 year renewal.

I'm surprised they've given him that security to be honest, I thought it'd be a 1+1.
Twitchy about max leaving? Not sure how much stock I put into those rumours but my hubby is convinced 😂

Twitchy about max leaving? Not sure how much stock I put into those rumours but my hubby is convinced 😂
I think it's more that other options they'd be interested in aren't available until 2026 and they're lining up their seats to match. 2026 silly season will be open season, everybody's going to try and switch to whichever teams nail the regs.

Reactions: 3
I was expecting a one year so two has surprised me - that Mexican sponsor money must be worth it considering his poor performance lately