Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Adrian 👏
Ferrari or Mercedes?
Apparently in an interview he said he didn’t like Toto and think merc have too much to do (or inferred this)
I personally think he’s going to leave F1 and do either another motor series or the boats stuff he’s always dreamt of!

Reactions: 2
Well done Adrian 👏
Ferrari or Mercedes?
I saw a quote saying him and Toto don’t get along and he doesn’t consider he will have enough time before retirement to fix their issues… I think the only reason he would end up there is if they sign Max.

If they offer Max what they weren’t willing to offer Lewis I hope they get everything that’s coming to them….

Reactions: 7
Apparently in an interview he said he didn’t like Toto and think merc have too much to do (or inferred this)
I personally think he’s going to leave F1 and do either another motor series or the boats stuff he’s always dreamt of!
He is very clever and hopefully he might stay maybe to train some future brain boxes like him. But it's up to him there is so much conflict with Red Bull and the owners/partners especially the difference they seen to have with each other

Reactions: 1
I really want to know if he has started 2026 sketches yet and if so, if he has shared them with anyone else at Red Bull or can he take them with him without RB knowing where he was going to start

Reactions: 2
I really want to know if he has started 2026 sketches yet and if so, if he has shared them with anyone else at Red Bull or can he take them with him without RB knowing where he was going to start
Not sure how Red Bull does things but usually if you work on something at the company it’s considered their intellectual property so you can’t take it with you somewhere else. However, Newey was an independent contractor and seems like he’s been prepping to leave for a while so maybe he was keeping quiet. Hoping for the latter naturally.

Reactions: 3
Not sure how Red Bull does things but usually if you work on something at the company it’s considered their intellectual property so you can’t take it with you somewhere else. However, Newey was an independent contractor and seems like he’s been prepping to leave for a while so maybe he was keeping quiet. Hoping for the latter naturally.
Yes sorry I meant had he kept it to himself he had started work on 2026 bearing in mind he wanted to leave.

Reactions: 3
I think the FIA Are still finalising the regulations on the aero for 26 i believe, based on the reports a few weeks back that said the simulations said the cars were dangerous and un-driveable pretty much.

He might have had musings, but teams haven't started work on the cars because the regulations aren't finalised, and I believe, there is a specific rule that says teams aren't allowed to do any work before 2025 on 26 cars.

So officially, Adrian Newey is out of Red Bull without contributing to the 26 car at all.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how to get the new Mercedes emoji working? I’ve updated the WhatsApp app but when I press and hold on the little red Ferrari it doesn’t offer any other choices - like if you press and hold on a face you get different skin tones etc. can’t see how else it’s meant to work?? iPhone btw

Mine has worked immediately :oops: I have auto updates on though
ETA on the preview it’s red but turns Mercedes when I send it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Adrian saying his plan is to get a camper van and drive down through France - all the way to Maranello presumably

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See they've wheeled out Danika Patrick 🙄
They had her on last night and she had no idea about Adrian Newey but appears to have googled a little over night. I really wish they'd stick to people who know what they're talking about. She's only there as a woman who has raced in motorsport but she has no idea about F1 so she can F off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6