Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad I missed it live! The highlights looked insane 😩
Contrary to my profile pic, I’m sick of the max dominance so we were celebrating when he DNF’d 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Typical the one time I don’t get up for the F1! We recorded it though so watched it at a more reasonable hour. Agree also didn’t really like the studio stuff this weekend.

hate the studio. Feel we have lost the atmosphere of Australia. Send all presenters to Sky please Sky.

Reactions: 3
hate the studio. Feel we have lost the atmosphere of Australia. Send all presenters to Sky please Sky.
It's a weird one. Like @Multi-21 says maybe down to thei carbon neutral thing thing promote so much? But having been at the other races so far what difference is there? Most of the team was there anyway. Japan next. Wonder if it will be the same?

It's a weird one. Like @Multi-21 says maybe down to thei carbon neutral thing thing promote so much? But having been at the other races so far what difference is there? Most of the team was there anyway. Japan next. Wonder if it will be the same?
yes @Multi-21 was on the cash
obvs i meant japan not literally sky 😆

the gamble with Alex using Logan’s chassis paid off clearly..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alex had 3 DNFs in front of him and still no points. James Vowles is trying to salvage it by claiming he was slower than the Alpines and the Saubers, but we all know that's not true.

Thank god Max DNFed. Hope they can't fix whatever caused it.

Alex had 3 DNFs in front of him and still no points. James Vowles is trying to salvage it by claiming he was slower than the Alpines and the Saubers, but we all know that's not true.

Thank god Max DNFed. Hope they can't fix whatever caused it.
Unfortunately for the rest of us, it was a stuck break from the start… they’ll be fixing it quick smart

Unfortunately for the rest of us, it was a stuck break from the start… they’ll be fixing it quick smart
Crofty got it 100% right after the race when being sort of interviewed by the studio team. F1 need this, the fans needed it.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure when they were arrested he was named and it was someone I’d never heard of, he was an investor I think rather than a big name like Horner, Brawn etc if this is the same case

So what did we think to the race? Yeah a little same old but lots of overtaking and the Driver of the day certainly deserved it. 👏

I made the rookie error of confusing qualifying time for race start and woke up at 6.30, thought I had half an hour until lights out so looked at Twitter and spoilt it for myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
How can people continue to defend Daniel after his recent performances
If it continues like this and they don’t get rid, it’s a big duck you to de vries and Lawson

So what did we think to the race? Yeah a little same old but lots of overtaking and the Driver of the day certainly deserved it. 👏
Loving Carlos Sainz at the mo!! Look at meee not having a job next years as he flies through the field 🤣

Reactions: 7
If it continues like this and they don’t get rid, it’s a big duck you to de vries and Lawson
He was lurking right behind Daniel in the garage, quite literally breathing down his neck waiting for his seat to become vacant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Summer break he’s gone. Helmut won’t give a rats about anything, Liam also deserves that seat. It’s the same differences between Yuki and Daniel as nyck and Yuki. So there isn’t anything in loyalty for RB

Checo thinks he’ll know about his RB contract for 2024 in the the next month so if he re-signs I’m not sure Daniel will make it to the summer break. It’s the reverse of last year when Daniel was applying all the pressure, now it’s Checo with all the cards. Horner said it’s his seat to lose so as long as he has equal weekends to this one coming up they surely will re-sign him?

Reactions: 4
Checo thinks he’ll know about his RB contract for 2024 in the the next month so if he re-signs I’m not sure Daniel will make it to the summer break. It’s the reverse of last year when Daniel was applying all the pressure, now it’s Checo with all the cards. Horner said it’s his seat to lose so as long as he has equal weekends to this one coming up they surely will re-sign him?
Daniel just needs to let it go, he’s lost the edge, needs to turn in his wings.

Reactions: 6