Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Ted speared James Vowles on that interview! Pointed out that the lack of a chassis is a problem that stops with James, pointed out that this is going to create tension with sponsors/Logan/fans, and asked if ultimately it was all worth it for maybe a point. Vowles said he wouldn't have done it if it wasn't and Ted said 'well for your sake, Alex's sake, and Logans sake I hope it works out' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually debating getting up tomorrow …
Have turned off every single notification on my phone and will put it on as soon as I wake up! I’ve got up for every race in the past but the current Max driving off into the sunset has me valuing my sleep more.

Reactions: 7
Have turned off every single notification on my phone and will put it on as soon as I wake up! I’ve got up for every race in the past but the current Max driving off into the sunset has me valuing my sleep more.
This is the first time I’ve considered not getting up for this reason but Australia is messy and given the f2 mess I’m like can I do it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve always been a religious wake up for live race type and this is the first time I’m going to record and watch when I wake up.

• Heart
Holy tit. So glad I got up! Imo this his Lando’s biggest (and probably only for a while) chance for his first win.

• Heart
So why are Sky F1 partly on Australia and partly back in the Middlesex studios? Normally not matter where the face is they are all there?

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they didn’t red flag that at the end. Could they just not be bothered to restart for one lap? There was barely any space for the cars to get past!

Reactions: 4
So why are Sky F1 partly on Australia and partly back in the Middlesex studios? Normally not matter where the face is they are all there?
I guess it’s to do with their carbon neutral initiative and this year they’ll go to less races. Helps with costs as well to not have flights, hotels and meals for less people. I don’t think it’s been too clunky but you really need people in the paddock with ears to the ground in this sport

Reactions: 4
I hated it, I don't pay a ridiculous amount to Sky to watch them in the studio. I can understand if they want to cut back on costs buy they could have used Damon Hill and Ted more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8