Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically pole for alonso there then! We all like to pretend the red bulls just don’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder why it changes race after race then. FIA needs to sort it out because people are rightly looking critically at this.
I believe its track specific. At certain tracks, you gain an advantage by running wide on the final corner. In China, it disadvantaged him by going through the gravel. I read somewhere it would have cost him around three tenths. The stewards were wrong to delete his lap in the first place, rather than being wrong to reinstate it.

Reactions: 2
They look like they were white but got put in a wash with some jeans that have run. Not a fan but maybe they’ll look better on the day

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Will Verstappen follow him out the door is the question? Not necessarily to the same team.

I bet Lawrence is not only willing to write him a big cheque but also let him do side projects if he wants, well basically let him do anything he wants to get him to sign for AM.

Will Verstappen follow him out the door is the question? Not necessarily to the same team.

I bet Lawrence is not only willing to write him a big cheque but also let him do side projects if he wants, well basically let him do anything he wants to get him to sign for AM.
I hope Zak brown isn’t too far behind him 😂

Been really withdrawn from everything lately but slowly getting back to myself and honestly I'd be lost without tattlers keeping me updated on the goss hahah!

Hulkenberg to Stake....but who leaves them???

Reactions: 5
Not unexpected since Nico was rumoured to be in the Audi pipeline but yeah who is going to leave Kick Sauber then... I have a soft spot for both Zhou and Bottas

Not unexpected since Nico was rumoured to be in the Audi pipeline but yeah who is going to leave Kick Sauber then... I have a soft spot for both Zhou and Bottas
If Zhou gets dropped that is 1 big country and a lot of money, let down. I feel it might be Bottas but he could find another seat.
So as we now know the Hulk is leaving Haas does this mean young Ollie will have a seat?

Last edited:
Zhou will be dropped I think. I don’t think it’s anything personal but Audi want a German driver. Be interesting to see if the Bottas keeps the other seat or Sainz goes there. The Red Bull seat is less attractive without Adrian Newey but still being a definite number 2 to Max

Yeah I agree it'll be Zhou out, Audi will definitely want an experienced driver at the beginning, they can't risk it on a less seasoned driver.

Will this mean Nico will get his podium finally 😅

Surely this now means Ollie Bareman will be a haas driver for 2025.

They’ll surely replace k mag too but with who

Reactions: 3