Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winners of this race were Max (won), Ollie (points on debut), Kevin (20 seconds of penalty and was still somehow useful to his team), and Pierre (didn't have to do this, got to beat the traffic, and everyone knows it's Alpine's fault).

Reactions: 4
Why does Ollie sound like he’s not English? He sounds like he’s talking English as a second language.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much time he spends round people who have English as a second language because it sounds like a mixed accent
Yeah it sounds like that weird voice us Brits put on when speaking with foreigners who usually speak better English than us😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
GIvC7xuWcAA926v.jpeg

Everything Esteban says makes me remember why other drivers don't like him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Max’s results speak for themselves. Estie making it hard to like him 🙄

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much time he spends round people who have English as a second language because it sounds like a mixed accent

ETA: https://www.independent.co.uk/f1/f1-oliver-bearman-ferrari-saudi-arabia-b2509373.html

The press claim he has an Italian twang. He left school to live in Italy at 16
I read an interview where he said he has a lot of Italian friends so has had to simplify his language and accent to make it easier for his friends to understand him. Considering he was only in mid-teens when he moved, I'm not surprised he's adopted it as his normal way of speaking.

Reactions: 5
Good on Susie. Dragged her name through the mud for nothing and the MBS saga is proof they can't be trusted to investigate themselves.

Reactions: 6
Good on Susie. Dragged her name through the mud for nothing and the MBS saga is proof they can't be trusted to investigate themselves.
Exactly they treated her badly so she should file a complaint and also sue them. They need to know you cannot just say things and get away with it when wrong. More should do this to the press but that's another story.

Reactions: 3