Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny Ric is being interviewed by Rachel Brookes at the minute. He says he hasn’t got full range. He looks like he has lost a lot of weight and a bit subdued? - I hope he isn’t in a lot of pain behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Danny Ric is being interviewed by Rachel Brookes at the minute. He says he hasn’t got full range. He looks like he has lost a lot of weight and a bit subdued? - I hope he isn’t in a lot of pain behind the scenes.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he rushed to come back even sooner than he should’ve with Liam doing so well 😬

Reactions: 3
He looked like that at McLaren. I don’t think Liam immediately doing well in the AT has done much for his confidence.

Reactions: 3
He looked like that at McLaren. I don’t think Liam immediately doing well in the AT has done much for his confidence.
It's because Daniel is finished as an F1 driver and is only being kept around for Red Bull PR. As much as I like the bloke, he's not the driver he once was.

Reactions: 5
It's because Daniel is finished as an F1 driver and is only being kept around for Red Bull PR. As much as I like the bloke, he's not the driver he once was.
100% agree. Think he's probably realised that he's in over his head.

If RB push ahead and promote him regardless it's not going to end well for him. He didn't cope with calls to be sacked in McLaren, I don't think he's going to cope with them in the top team particularly when we've not seen anything from him in the past 3 years to merit getting that seat in the first place. What an insane fall from grace.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Urgh why is that ginger twit in the Mercedes garage? I’m turning off if his skank wife is there too! Surprised he wasn’t at Red Bull with CH & the woman in white begging for a knighthood.

• Haha
Urgh why is that ginger twit in the Mercedes garage? I’m turning off if his skank wife is there too! Surprised he wasn’t at Red Bull with CH & the woman in white begging for a knighthood.
I’m sure as soon as Geri realised he is there she’ll be sniffing around for a photo op
I hope Martin doesn’t seek him out on the grid walk

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why was Carlos’s engineer surprised he might want to chase down Lando for P3? Where is Ferraris fighting spirit in the garage?

Max's engineer should be RB's highest paid employee, imagine having to deal with that. Loved seeing the fucker get booed, glad that'll continue in Mexico.

Merc binned a win for Lewis with their tit pitstops and weird strategy.

Ferrari fucked Charles with tit strategy, but what's new.

Lando did excellently but wow he's incapable of winning.

Esteban crashing straight into Oscar right in front of Alpine's newest investors, oopsie. Nice quiet race from Pierre.

Great job from Yuki. Even Horner must be doubting Daniel after this stinker though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Update as I’m up late… both DQ
Logan gets his first F1 point and Lando leapfrogs Charles into P6 in the championship

Does anyone know how they decide which driver has to sit out FP1 when they have a rookie session?

Does anyone know how they decide which driver has to sit out FP1 when they have a rookie session?
Each 'car' has to sit out once over the course of the season. So Daniel's car is already covered by Nyck/Liam, but Yuki needs to sit out once.

I think individually teams decide based on driver preference. So Alpine for example - Jack Doohan is doing Mexico and Abu Dhabi, Pierre tends to do well in Mexico generally, Esteban teds to do well in Abu Dhabi. So they're sitting them out on each driver's stronger track hoping they'll need less practice.

Each 'car' has to sit out once over the course of the season. So Daniel's car is already covered by Nyck/Liam, but Yuki needs to sit out once.

I think individually teams decide based on driver preference. So Alpine for example - Jack Doohan is doing Mexico and Abu Dhabi, Pierre tends to do well in Mexico generally, Esteban teds to do well in Abu Dhabi. So they're sitting them out on each driver's stronger track hoping they'll need less practice.
Oh that’s interesting, thank you. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed Lewis sitting out an FP1 session but then I do only watch them occasionally

Oh that’s interesting, thank you. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed Lewis sitting out an FP1 session but then I do only watch them occasionally
Lewis sat out France for Nyck to drive his car in 2022, he's planning to sit out Abu Dhabi this year.

The plans are:

Bahrain
Oscar - Counts for himself
Logan - Counts for himself
Daniel - Nyck De Vries

Zandvoort
Carlos - Robert Shwartzman

Monza
Lance - Felipe Drugovich

Mexico
George - Fredrick Vesti
Pierre - Jack Doohan