Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered what these people will do when they’re older. Like where will they get their money? Doubt any companies or businesses would be interested in working with a bright orange Sheri in her 50s

Reactions: 6
That’s what she calls work though? Business travel 😂 shopping and the exhibition?! Wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face!

And not wanting to use AirPods has nothing to do with ADHD. It’s just preference. That doesn’t involve any mental health?!

Reactions: 6
Seen this melt at Sun Club in Queens Park on Sunday. Trying to dress understated with a nude vest top and matching coloured Fedora and wee jean shorts. Face was tripping her the whole night. Probably cos only one person recognised her.

She never posted she was there but bet you she got a free invite. Honestly, farking influenzers.

Reactions: 8
Missed this absolute belter the other day
On the Last Rodeo stories the other day a guy was filming around and who was propping up the bar with her massive faux ND head? Betty and HoneyPop of course.

They all love labeling themselves and using those labels whenever they feel like it, whether it's giving them a new personality when orange has been done to death or when your husband's company has been caught out in irregularities. Absolute cunts.

Reactions: 7
I have lived in tenements in Glasgow all my adult life and I have second hand embarrassment for her splashing about in a paddling pool with her dogs running about in the SHARED back garden while the neighbours’ garden chairs are all noticeably empty on some of the hottest days of the year.
Zero self-awareness.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what shade of irn bru piss orange her bedroom will turn out #bnq #dontyouknowihaveadhd #qwirky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MAN I get so annoyed at her saying everything is a hyper fixation or her brain being weird and neurodiverse - I mean aye I’m sure that does come into it a bit for some things but she literally is making this into her personality. Neurotypical and neurodiverse folk can have preferences, likes and dislikes without it being super deep - I can think of so many people who as far as I know aren’t autistic or have ADHD or even OCD who avoid foods cos of their texture, get obsessed with something, *have* to have something a certain way or they won’t approve. Oh god it must not be good for her to just put down all her interests and quirks as a person to having ADHD. I am sure the diagnosis helped her, and must suck she’s noticed that she might’ve missed out on things earlier in life due to non diagnosis, or noticed why she’s acted certain ways etc - but most folk I see getting dx with ADHD or autism as an adult are like “okay cool, now I can work on some issues I’ve never been able to resolve before” but otherwise function relatively the same???

They all do my tits in, can we have a general Central Scotland “Alternative” Influencer thread for the lesser known folk and some of small businesses who are all over social media or who orbit these folk (esp in Glasgow)? I mean doesn’t all need to be shady or event alt but think there’s a load we could dump in a general thread

I’m thinking insta accounts for things like Lunch (or whatever they’re called now), Mental Munchies, all the hipster fannys on the gallowgate…..as well as folk like kingdom Michelle style, beewaits…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
MAN I get so annoyed at her saying everything is a hyper fixation or her brain being weird and neurodiverse - I mean aye I’m sure that does come into it a bit for some things but she literally is making this into her personality. Neurotypical and neurodiverse folk can have preferences, likes and dislikes without it being super deep - I can think of so many people who as far as I know aren’t autistic or have ADHD or even OCD who avoid foods cos of their texture, get obsessed with something, *have* to have something a certain way or they won’t approve. Oh god it must not be good for her to just put down all her interests and quirks as a person to having ADHD. I am sure the diagnosis helped her, and must suck she’s noticed that she might’ve missed out on things earlier in life due to non diagnosis, or noticed why she’s acted certain ways etc - but most folk I see getting dx with ADHD or autism as an adult are like “okay cool, now I can work on some issues I’ve never been able to resolve before” but otherwise function relatively the same???

They all do my tits in, can we have a general Central Scotland “Alternative” Influencer thread for the lesser known folk and some of small businesses who are all over social media or who orbit these folk (esp in Glasgow)? I mean doesn’t all need to be shady or event alt but think there’s a load we could dump in a general thread

I’m thinking insta accounts for things like Lunch (or whatever they’re called now), Mental Munchies, all the hipster fannys on the gallowgate…..as well as folk like kingdom Michelle style, beewaits…
i’m here for this thread idea! feel like some of these folk don’t do anything quite enough to justify having their own thread tbh but still all relate to each other enough to have a compilation thread of sorts

Reactions: 5
She’s on adhd meds so yeah I think she’s got a diagnosis!
I'm quite sure she initially went NHS to get the AHDA diagnosis but the process was too slow so she got it by going private and now it seems she's trying to get an autism diagnosis. Serious question, does anybody thinks she's autistic? I feel it's so performative and she's trying to be #quirky.

Reactions: 4
I'm quite sure she initially went NHS to get the AHDA diagnosis but the process was too slow so she got it by going private and now it seems she's trying to get an autism diagnosis. Serious question, does anybody thinks she's autistic? I feel it's so performative and she's trying to be #quirky.
I don't really know enough about it all. But did anyone see Scarlet Moffats TV programme about Tourettes? The long & short of it was it is worsening (particularly in young girls) due to social media, people learn about the traits & mimic them. And increased exposure created a higher risk.

Before anyone comes for me I am aware all are real conditions. But I see plenty tik toks myself where it says things like "signs of adhd in women" and it will be something stupid like putting off tasks.....no I just don't want to do my cleaning, that doesn't mean I have adhd. I've no idea what I'm on about now. Hopefully you all get the jist. There will be fakers & real people but I don't know enough to know how, or if you even could, tell.

Reactions: 11
Before anyone comes for me I am aware all are real conditions. But I see plenty tik toks myself where it says things like "signs of adhd in women" and it will be something stupid like putting off tasks.....no I just don't want to do my cleaning, that doesn't mean I have adhd. I've no idea what I'm on about now. Hopefully you all get the jist. There will be fakers & real people but I don't know enough to know how, or if you even could, tell.
Putting off tasks, having cupboards for everything in the kitchen, running late, drinking 3 drinks. Can’t think of any other ones she has posted but they are all normal everyday life things!

Reactions: 4
both autism and adhd present differently in different people, which becomes a bit of a double edged sword: on one hand, folk like sheri can use it as a way of shutting down people who say they don’t have these conditions, like they can say “you don’t know me/my diagnosis, i definitely have this condition”: but on the other hand, doesnt it mean all these tiktoks that they use to self diagnose that say “5 signs of adhd in women” etc etc are then completely redundant, if the signs are supposedly different in everyone? almost seems to suggest you shouldnt self diagnose conditions based off tiktok? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 3