Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine how loud and obnoxious they would be in there. That would drive me mad when I was trying to workout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Knowing that I’d paid to be there and then seeing them two fannying about, getting their gym session for free, would honestly make me leave then and there and demand my money back. If you’re going to give free memberships away. Give it to people more deserving thanks. All those two have done by turning up to that gym has made me never want to join it. I’ll stick to my wee Glasgow life thanks 😂

Reactions: 7
I actually see her in my local park more. She's always stomping through like she's really important. She also looks ridiculous in real life, not that she looks like a style icon on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t she wear a sports bra to the gym 😭 those pointy nipples are ridiculous

Reactions: 2
I actually see her in my local park more. She's always stomping through like she's really important. She also looks ridiculous in real life, not that she looks like a style icon on insta.
I think I live very local to her too and I’ve NEVER seen her! Which park does she stomp about??

They always look like they’re on the walk of shame.
the one she used to have the business with is the worst for it. Looks like she could use a good wash.
I know. I'm all for individuality but it seems so contrived. Plus it doesn't look great in real life, she doesn't look put together if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 5
There’s an article about her flat on the metro website. I saw someone sharing it saying they loved her kitchen so I unfollowed them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Todays tiktok gym post is too much. Put your underboob and carefully positioned shots of your arse away. Watching people work out is never my favourite content but this feels unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
Your Instagram is dying a death that’s why! Everyone is so over seeing you use a colour as a personality

Reactions: 5