Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 3 drinks = adhd thing is funny cos there’s also a meme about bisexuals always having 3 drinks. You’d think she’d ride that bandwagon a bit more as a self-described queer woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t lie. I really enjoyed watching her suffer with a hangover on the train. Believe me I have been there a few times so I know the feeling but my bitchy side couldn’t help it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nobody needs to normalise spot patches Betty
pretty sure the reason you’ve got spots is coz you keep touching your face. Nearly every video she ever puts up she’s constantly touching her face. Don’t know why it used to grate on me so much but yeah. Fingers equal bacteria so probably that’s why.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's popped up on my Tik Tok FYP and using those faux neurodivergent traits does my box in. We get it, you have orange hair and the lockdown made you realise no one gives a shite about influencers, get a bleeping job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How on earth did she get a free cruise? Like, what benefit does that have, wouldn’t have thought paying for a cruise is up there on the list of priorities for folk just now

Reactions: 7
Seen it was the Scottish influencer awards or something today. Obviously Sheri and the pink one weren’t invited / nominated. They must be fuming! Maybe dressing like cartoon characters just isn’t the ✨ vibe✨

Reactions: 7
Does she get all of her hair appointments gifted? That does my head in. Absolutely promote your favourite place but there is so many people that would love a haircut/ overdue colour appointment but just can’t justify paying it right now. Everyone knows that a hair appointment can do wonders for your self confidence. Why don’t these influencers gift their “freebie” to one of their followers?

Reactions: 6
Does she get all of her hair appointments gifted? That does my head in. Absolutely promote your favourite place but there is so many people that would love a haircut/ overdue colour appointment but just can’t justify paying it right now. Everyone knows that a hair appointment can do wonders for your self confidence. Why don’t these influencers gift their “freebie” to one of their followers?
Does she still go to blow!? I mind a few years ago (2017/2018ish) folk started slagging them off saying their service was bad etc